Author Topic: Sims 3 University Series, What should I cover?  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Sidera

• Nooboo
Sims 3 University Series, What should I cover?
« on: March 18, 2013, 03:48:41 PM »
Hey guys,

This is going to be my first post on here so please let me know if I do or say anything wrong with it :)

Basically I have started a Sims 3 University playthrough where I have Sims based off myself and my boyfriend starting at university. We don't know each other yet but are living in the same dorm area. He is taking Business and my Sim is taking Fine Arts.

I was wondering if you were watching a Sims 3 Univsersity playthrough what would you like to be included and what would you like to see happen? I haven't played much of Sims 3 Uni yet as I have been using it for my playthrough and that has also only just started so I need some ideas an pointer on cool ways to head with it :)

I also have Seasons, Pets, Generations, World Adventures, late night and ambitions.

The Sims in the series are also downloadable from my Sims 3 page studio so people can download the sims and play along or do whatever they want with them!

Wow this is a horrible image haha oh wells :P

I won't link anything here as I don't know what I can link, and I don't trust myself to link something I shouldn't by accident. So if I am allowed to link to them on the page it would be awesome to know! But for the record my Sims account name and youtube is Sidera1993 ^_^

Thanks for your help guys :)