Author Topic: How to edit profile  (Read 2068 times)

Offline ladybug12

• Nooboo
How to edit profile
« on: March 26, 2013, 10:52:11 PM »
So I'm new on here and I'm trying to figure out how to edit my profile but I have no idea how to? Can you give me step by step directions, starting at the homepage?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: How to edit profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 10:56:41 PM »
So I'm new on here and I'm trying to figure out how to edit my profile but I have no idea how to? Can you give me step by step directions, starting at the homepage?

Looking at the bar of options at the top of the page ("Home" should be highlighted, and next to it is "The Sims 3 Guide," "Gallery," and "Help") there should be a button that says "Profile." Mouse over that, and you should have the options of "Summary," "Account Settings," and "Forum Profile." Click on "Forum Profile." This should take you to an editing screen.

Welcome to the forum!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 10:58:05 PM »
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Ladyfish

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 12:57:59 PM »
Also, you need to have made 5 (I think) posts before you can edit your profile.
Thanks, I've been trying to figure this out as well!  This is my fifth post - let's see if Edit is now available  :)