Author Topic: Tiled Walls by Gheez  (Read 15052 times)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Tiled Walls by Gheez
« on: March 29, 2013, 07:34:00 PM »
Tiled walls created using patterns that have been shared in the Swap Shop on this thread.

I had a little trouble finding wall templates suitable for my tiled patterns. Once found, I saved them and then thought that perhaps you'd be interested in them too.  Hope you find them useful.

3/4 Height Tiled Walls
Created using a 'Late Night' wall from 'wall sets'
Too Fudgy For Ducks
Snow Bunny Friese Quarter

Fully Tiled Walls
Diamoning For Snow
Deco Duck

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
3/4 Height Tiled Wall by Gheez
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 07:38:49 PM »
Too Fudgy For Ducks

This wall uses a recoloured version of the tile patterns Fudge and Fudge Ducks. These patterns may be found here. The top part uses a generic paint pattern.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Tiled Walls by Gheez
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:34:15 PM »
Gheez!  Coming back with a bang!  I love this pattern.  Thank you so much.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
3/4 Height Tiled Wall
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 10:25:22 AM »
Snow Bunny Friese Quarter

Each wall costs £10 and uses snow tile patterns that can be found here.  There is a slight double line dividing the wall into thirds; hopefully you won't find this too noticeable - especially if you hide the join behind a counter or sink.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 10:34:29 AM »
Diamoning For Snow

Believe it or not that name made sense at the time. 

Each section of wall costs £7.  The saved version is the blue and white design on the far left and it uses the Snow Tile pattern and the Fudge Diamond tile pattern.  (Links to pattern in name.)

Apologies for getting a little carried away with the sample.  I just wanted to show the various effects that you can get in Create-A-Style using this wall and both the Snow and the Fudge tiles.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »
Deco Duck

Each section of wall costs £6.  The shared tiled wall is the blue one, far left, and it uses the Fudge and the Fudge Duck tiled patterns that may be found here.

This tile wall style reminds me of Victorian bathroom tiles.  (Dark green and cream plain tiles would help create an authentic English Victorian public convenience, don't you think?) 

There is a slight issue with the wall that I used - it has faint vertical lines in the lower part; accentuated in the green version so that you can see the problem. Hopefully, it doesn't spoil the wall too much.

Offline Kosto1

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 07:56:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing.  I may not use the Duckies but I love the diamond patterns.  Great work!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.