Author Topic: Alexandra Elysi, YA Genie Female  (Read 3045 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Alexandra Elysi, YA Genie Female
« on: April 07, 2013, 08:31:15 PM »
Sims:
Name: Alexandra Elysi
Traits: Excitable, Genius, Flirty, Irresistible, Ambitious
Lifetime Wish: Perfect Student
Other: Child of Kara Elysi and Bianca Frink in an alternate universe to my Elysi Immortal Dynasty.
Expansions: University, Showtime, Pets (only for Swimwear and Outerwear hair), and Generations (only for jeans). Her everyday and formal hairstyles are from the Seeing Stars (I believe) store set, but she looks adorable in just about everything, so you can probably get away without it. I would definitely recommend having University for the majority of her outfits.

Find more members of the Elysi family here.

Longer description: I think Alexandra is very beautiful, adorable (as demonstrated by the last picture), and just plain fun to play. I especially enjoyed playing her as a flirty nerd in University, so I hope you like her as much as I do!
Note: Please comment or PM with any questions, comments, or concerns. I also accept compliments, if you were wondering  ;) . Feel free to use her in stories etc., but please don't claim her as your own. Enjoy!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Alexandra Elysi, YA Genie Female
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 08:43:38 PM »
...why is she a genie anyways?
~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Alexandra Elysi, YA Genie Female
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:45:19 PM »
...why is she a genie anyways?
~Anna

I made her one for the purpose of a run-through I was doing of the Perfect Student lifetime wish. Besides, being able to summon perfect food at will is an epic superpower.

Edit: If you're wondering about her skin tone, that is her natural color, so I don't think making her human would change it.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything