Author Topic: Klara Aurora, YA, Human, Female  (Read 2417 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Klara Aurora, YA, Human, Female
« on: April 13, 2013, 07:29:47 PM »
Klara Aurora is the founder of the Aurora Immortal Dynasty. She married VJ Alvi and had 2 daughters. Their birth was a somewhat traumatic experience. She was a brilliant author who chronicled the family's journey towards immortality in her masterpieces. Find out more about her life here.

Since getting into the Hall of Fame she has moved on to new exciting things. When the new cloning technology became available with University's release she decided to clone herself, so that she could gather more inspiration for her stories. She's looking forward to sharing new adventures with you.

Please don't use in stories without permission.

Name: Klara Aurora
Traits: bookworm, couch potato, hopeless romantic, natural cook, neurotic
Lifetime Wish: Professional Author

Star sign: Aquarius

Klara has been cleared for CC free traveling, even if she is smuggling some clothing articles from the store. Her hair is from Late Night.

EPs: Base, Showtime, Late Night (Seasons and Supernatural only for the outwear outfit).
SPs: Master Suite.
Store content: For Everyday the Melanie High Waisted Pant. For Sleep the SimSilk Lingerie. For Athletic the athletic outfit that is unlocked with achievements.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Klara Aurora, Female, YA, Human
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 09:42:47 PM »
I have always thought Klara was so beautiful. I almost forgot what she looked like as a YA!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Klara Aurora, Female, YA, Human
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 02:58:03 AM »
I have always thought Klara was so beautiful. I almost forgot what she looked like as a YA!

I know what you mean. I actually designed her as an elder when I made her, because I knew I would spend most of the file looking at her like that. But she is a very stunning sim (if I say so myself).

anything