Author Topic: Asylum story Advice  (Read 1375 times)

Offline IGT

• Nooboo
Asylum story Advice
« on: April 15, 2013, 01:14:15 PM »
Hey simmers.

I'm New to this website and forum as you can see by the amount of posts I have, hehe.  I do want to start a story or a challenge but am not sure which one to start. Maybe just a regular family story or a random asylum house?

I do have couple questions to ask before I start:
1. If I update my story line approx. 2 or 3 times a week is it a normal update time frame? I will have some screenshots in my posts but not too much unless its funny or so.
2. If I do start an asylum story/house story where will I post it? Not sure if I missed a sub-forum for asylum stories or not?

Any advice for my story? Or any settings that I should have when doing my story?

Thanks,
IGT

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: which one?!so many....
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 01:49:58 PM »
Hi yourself.

If you are interested in posting a story about one of your families, the misc. story category would be best. If you want to post a story of one of our projects, such as the asylum one, project stories is where it should go. A great tip would be to always start your thread with a post about what your story is going to be about, and it it's a project story - please link to the project so people know what rules you follow.

2-3 times a week seems pretty normal. It is also common for people to update a lot for a couple of days and then not at all for a while. It really depends on how often you play. There are no rules about how often you have to update your story.

If you are just starting out I would suggest following a project and just cataloging what your sims are up to, I'm sure they will give you all the inspiration you need.

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline IGT

• Nooboo
Re: which one?!so many....
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 02:17:31 PM »
Thanks for the advice saltpastillen.  I didn't see any asylum Rules in the project forum so I'm assuming that I can do what ever I decide, I will post an introduction for the story when I start it.

The reason I'm going to update it 2 or 3 times a week is because I only play on my days off etc. which come up to 2 days off a week unless I have free time.

More advice is always welcome especially from people that have done the asylum challenge before! :)

anything