Author Topic: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The last immortal *completed*  (Read 45702 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Meet Spouse Number 6
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2013, 04:03:48 PM »
O.o Oh my... does Laura know that? Lol.  It would be just too funny if Sif actually really cared about her new hubby or that they got along really well.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2013, 05:43:13 PM »

Oh my! I fear the genetics in this dynasty are about to take a most unfortunate turn for the worst! Good luck to Sif's baby on getting her genes, not his. Although, you know, he does kinda have the turned down eyes thing, like the Clown . . . hm. But that nose! It's huuuuge!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2013, 04:45:49 AM »
O.o Oh my... does Laura know that? Lol.  It would be just too funny if Sif actually really cared about her new hubby or that they got along really well.

I decided to let Sif decide which kind of relationship they would have. Neither her or Gnomeheim has had a single wish to interact with each other so no happy ending for this couple.

Oh my! I fear the genetics in this dynasty are about to take a most unfortunate turn for the worst! Good luck to Sif's baby on getting her genes, not his. Although, you know, he does kinda have the turned down eyes thing, like the Clown . . . hm. But that nose! It's huuuuge!

I really wanted the heir to have his genes, just to have more 'unique' looking heirs (like Ydun and Elli) again. She escaped the nose though:)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gnomeheim enjoys the power associated with being married to a Clown Borg as his pose suggests.

Of course the most valuable painting Urd has ever painted had to be of Gnomeheim... I must admit that it was a stroke of genius to make it so dark and blurry.

Sif and Gnomeheim shows no affection towards each other. She has pleasant dreams about him returning to his grave.

while he even in his dreams cannot believe his luck of returning from the dead to live in luxury.

Thankfully for Sif it only took one try and lots of showering afterwards to produce an heir.

We all know what this picture mean (or would if I had clicked C a bit earlier)

Sif graduated as best in class and was voted most likely to rule the world. No surprise there.

She still can't help but to feel nauseous every time she sees Gnomeheim.

Hopefully the heir will make it worth it. If nothing else it will ensure her ticket to immortality.

Welcome to the household, Nat. May you inherit your mother's looks.

Because the infant state is so boring I have no pictures of it. Sif had to be at work so Kára have the honours of revealing which parent Nat favours.

It looks like she's a small, black haired version of her mother. The Tragic Clown nose and Bella lips are still going strong.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The birth of the 7. immortal
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2013, 10:36:40 AM »
Thank goodness for that.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2013, 07:17:14 PM »
Gotta agree with Tilia on that one.  Sif's face wasn't that round as a toddler, was it?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2013, 08:11:10 PM »

I think she got Gnome's turned down eyes, though! I can't believe it's gen 7 time already.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2013, 03:45:21 AM »
Thank goodness for that.

Haha:)

Gotta agree with Tilia on that one.  Sif's face wasn't that round as a toddler, was it?

No, I think Nat has inherited her fathers figure. She'll be joining the military so she'll probably not keep the weight for long though.

I think she got Gnome's turned down eyes, though! I can't believe it's gen 7 time already.

I thought so too at first but when comparing Nat and Sif as toddlers I think the eye shape look very similar. I think Nat's eyes are a bit smaller though. I also think that the gap between nose and lips are much more pronounced for Nat than Sif.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2013, 04:04:59 AM »
Nat has inherited her mother's fondness for teddy bears.

Sif joined the medical career. They kindly gave her an outfit which matches the flowers in her hair.

Being a doctor isn't exactly as Sif had envisioned it yet. Half the time she is trying to work out issues between her co-workers (who apperantly think it's suitable for a doctor to wear a bikini). The other half she's spending on helping sims with minor bruises. She hasn't even been allowed to cut in anyone yet.

Kára got promoted to the top of the police career and thereby completed both her LTW and the need to max a unique career.

This was just in time for her elder birthday. As the first heir she had managed to get all the required friends without the help of Laura, so she was ready for her ambrosia (except for paintings of course) when she aged up.

As her mother, Urd, she is a really pretty elder.

As she had preferred all her life she chose to have her first taste of ambrosia by herself.

I don't think Kára understood what all the fuzz the other immortals had made over eating ambrosia for the first time was about. She thought it tasted like any other meal.

Kára's immortal museum:

She was on of the two immortals (the other was Elli) to actually care about her spouse

Now there´s only 3 more immortals left before the dynasty is complete.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The 5th immortal
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2013, 04:16:08 AM »
I can't believe that it's already time for generation 7 and that you've got your fifth Immortal! Congratulations!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2013, 06:01:48 AM »
Congratulations on your 5th immortal and the birth of your 7th heir!

- Dek

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2013, 03:27:51 PM »
Woohoo!  Go Kara!  Congrats on your fifth immortal and the birth of the 7th generation.  Wow, can't believe you're so close!

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2013, 10:40:58 AM »
Wow, congratulations on your 5th immortal!
I have to say that I really like all of your immortals so far, they are so good-looking.  :D
By the way, I think Nat only got her father's face shape but the eyes, nose and lips are from her mother. I'm sure she will be as prtty as her motherly ancestors.  ;)

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2013, 10:59:20 PM »
Congrats on your fifth immortal! I just can't believe you've gotten this many beautiful sims in a dynasty! They're all so pretty!

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2013, 03:48:08 AM »
Congrats on your fifth immortal! I just can't believe you've gotten this many beautiful sims in a dynasty! They're all so pretty!

Wow, congratulations on your 5th immortal!
I have to say that I really like all of your immortals so far, they are so good-looking.  :D
By the way, I think Nat only got her father's face shape but the eyes, nose and lips are from her mother. I'm sure she will be as prtty as her motherly ancestors.  ;)

Woohoo!  Go Kara!  Congrats on your fifth immortal and the birth of the 7th generation.  Wow, can't believe you're so close!

Congratulations on your 5th immortal and the birth of your 7th heir!

- Dek

I can't believe that it's already time for generation 7 and that you've got your fifth Immortal! Congratulations!

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to have made it so far in my second attempt. I can actually start to see the end of the dynasty now :D

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2013, 04:06:48 AM »
Gnomeheim had the honour of bringing Nat to the birthday cake

Apart from the face shape Nat also seems to have inherited his weight.

As a birthday present she got her own part of the house. Nat means night in Danish which inspired the design of her rooms. She especially enjoy playing with her space carpet even if it can be infuriating difficult at times.

She has also started to invent. So far she has only managed to create dog toys but she can feel that it is only a matter of time before she'll invent something grand. Like a death ray. That would be cool.

She is athletic so she spend a lot of time working out. She plans to an astronaut and she has been told that means she has to in really good shape.

All that exercise makes her tired. I really like how her bed looks like a night sky full of stars.

It was time for Gnomeheim to return to his grave. His departure was perfectly timed since Nat finally was old enough to take care of herself and he therefor wasn't needed anymore. If you look closely you can see he managed to break the bathtub right before his death.

Sif wasn't to sad to see him go as the picture beneath suggests.

She has also supermaxed science so know she only needs to max her career which is also her LTW, upgrade her property, have the last portraits done and get 6 best friends (which will be easy when Kára has maxed social networking) and she is ready for ambrosia.