Author Topic: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The last immortal *completed*  (Read 45811 times)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Young Adulthood and a mini clown
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 08:00:57 AM »
This is great, can't wait to see more!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 03:57:15 AM »
I love that he still looks tragic even without the make up.

I was so excited when I was that, because I love the idea of a dynasty of tragic looking immortals.

Oh my god his face. Love the face, more tragic clown, must!
(loving the story! keep it up, )

Thank you.

I don't know why, his Tragic face remind me of Gobias lol. Well, I guess I just attached to odd/unusual character 
And I'm glad that I found your story again. The child is adorable and the museum look nice. I just love how you are decorated things. My question: Who is her name :3 ? You know the second generation!

I think it's the cheek bones that makes him look like Gobias. Oh, I forgot to mention her name! I'll put it in the next update a long with the explanation.

An awesome founder spouse choice, indeed! I didn't even know there was a Tragic Clown in the Sunset Valley graveyard. He looks so forlorn, even without the make up. Gen 2 is adorable; I wonder if she'll look sad like her dad?

She looks exactly like her dad. It will be more pronounced later - maybe EA didn't want to sad looking toddlers/children so it isn't possible to see the sad mouth until she becomes a teen.

Welcome back Prenille! Glad you decided to give it another go with Laura. Is she just as sadistic as last time? I like your dynasty spouse also how fitting.  What's Gen 2's name? I didnt notice it posted anywhere unless I overlooked it

Thank you. Yes, she is still evil and mean spirited. I'm starting to think that it wasn't my brightest idea to give her both these traits, since she will destroy any relationship I try to build up with other sims unless I micro manage her every interaction.
No, you didn't overlook it. I did forget to post it. I will post it in the update:)

This is great, can't wait to see more!

Thank you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 04:12:16 AM »
I forgot to post the name og generation 2 in my last update, but it is Ydun.

Ydun is the old nordic goddess for eternal youth. Every morning she would give the other gods apples which kept them young and beautiful. I liked the irony in that since the immortals in this dynasty will live an eternity as elders.. Maybe that is why she looks so depressed (or will when she gets older)?

Ydun aged up to a child:

She is a rather depressing child that prefer to dress in all black - much to Lauras dismay. Laura still thinks that the world would be a much prettier place if everyone and everything was pink.

Laura is still spreading love in Sunset Valley.

And Agnes turned elder.

ETA:
The rest of Agnes wardrobe:

Laura and Ydun often finds time to conspire about taking over the world:

Apparently garbage is an important part of the plan.

karlissa

Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Clown heir as a child
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 04:29:45 AM »
Arlo bunch was hit with the love charm, I sure hope his children are in the next gen.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 05:52:22 AM »
Oooh, Ydun hair is so interesting. What it is called? (If it's a store item)
Yeah, she is look depressing like her dad. But, oh well I do love the black outfits of her anyway.
All of them was cool except the outwear  ::)

Good luck, Ydun! Go! Make your Mum, Laura proud!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 06:17:24 AM »
Arlo bunch was hit with the love charm, I sure hope his children are in the next gen.

I'm still considering using him in the next generation, so it's definitely an option:)

Oooh, Ydun hair is so interesting. What it is called? (If it's a store item)
Yeah, she is look depressing like her dad. But, oh well I do love the black outfits of her anyway.
All of them was cool except the outwear 

Good luck, Ydun! Go! Make your Mum, Laura proud!

Her hair is from the store, but I'm using the danish version of the game, so the name is in danish. The danish name translated means "Sweeter than flowers"  so maybe the english name is that?

Yeah, I grew impatient when I had to dress her in her outerwear, so that isn't one of the outfits I'm most happy with..

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 06:35:28 AM »
The Clowns found Bella! (And a cat)

Still haven't got around to take screenshots enough to justify a story, so this thread mostly consists of wardrobe screenshots.

First I forgot to introduce the household cat, Mis Borg, even though she has been hard at work catching death fish and assisting Lauras magic powers.

Also the Clowns found Bella and she is now a part of the household, ready to take over Agnes duties as a painter and sculpture when Agnes dies. Agnes herself took her stylish cane and left the house for more or less the first time since she was chained to the art room. She might have felt a bit guilty for tricking another poor soul in to the house but I think she was so desperate to have someone help with her duties that she was able to ignore that.

Bella after her makeover:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The Clowns found Bella! (And a cat)
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 07:28:49 AM »
Well, interesting! Just when I found Mortimer, you found Bella there. Nice makeover anyway, I love that.
Go make her suffer useful in your Dynasty after that she did to my Morty, I hope that she can get along with Ydun and the rest :3

And, thank you for the info, Pernille. I already found one. It has the same name as you said :3

My Stories:

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 09:48:17 AM »
Love the update Pernille thanks for her name I like the meaning behind it cool back-story

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 04:51:25 AM »
A teenage and an elder Clown

Ydun had her teenage birthday:

She looks more and more like her dad.

Her wardrobe.

And Tragic turned elder so he could finally get his makeup and hat back:

His wardrobe:

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 05:13:43 AM »
What everyone have been up to lately.

The household is full of bookworms so lots of reading is going on.

Ydun practically doesn't do anything else:

Tragic Clown often sneaks in to Agnes library to read when he comes home from work. He probably want to escape Laura - if I for a second forget to que up actions for her, she will go rogue and either start a fight with Tragic or start randomingly using the freeze spell. Not to mention all the poisionous apples she manages to create..

Agnes enjoy the free time Bella has created for her by -you guessed it- reading.

Laura has supermaxed gardening, completed 6 blackops and gotten 3 unique LTW so she is well on the way to meeting the requirements for becoming immortal. With the combination of her witch powers, social networking skills and alchemy the 6 best friends should be easy even with her rather unpleasant personality and they already have the money to buy the property and building.

Bella has been going on dates with Mortimer. Sadly it turns out that he isn't into Bella as much as I thought. After bella made a few romantic interactions I left them alone:

Only to return later and find that Mortimer had started an argument with Bella:

I guess they weren't meant to be afterall. Bella probably wished she had realized that a bit earlier..

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Ydun as a teen and Tragic as elder
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 07:39:26 AM »
Oooh, this is interesting Pernille. Well, even Ydun look more like her Dad but the important thing: she is pretty!
And interesting development to leave Mortimer & Bella into a date and leave them on their own. Well, Sims are hopeless when us Watcher didn't direct them sometimes. But, that's the uniqueness that game can provide for you! Something unexpected!

Good luck for Laura! Social Networking Skill is great to making friend :)

My Stories:

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2013, 08:09:16 AM »
Ydun's big, downturned eyes are so incredibly pretty.  She really wears the tragic look well. 

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2013, 08:14:48 AM »
That hairstyle is perfect for Ydun, and I love Tragic's yellow shoes. I can't wait to see how long his features continue in the family.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 05:32:35 AM »
Oooh, this is interesting Pernille. Well, even Ydun look more like her Dad but the important thing: she is pretty!
And interesting development to leave Mortimer & Bella into a date and leave them on their own. Well, Sims are hopeless when us Watcher didn't direct them sometimes. But, that's the uniqueness that game can provide for you! Something unexpected!

Good luck for Laura! Social Networking Skill is great to making friend

Ydun's big, downturned eyes are so incredibly pretty.  She really wears the tragic look well. 

That hairstyle is perfect for Ydun, and I love Tragic's yellow shoes. I can't wait to see how long his features continue in the family.

She really is a pretty girl! I hope that her features will continue to be in the family to the end but knowing my luck generation tree will probably look like the father to be instead.. I'll try an pick interestingly looking spouses so I wont be to dissapointed if that happens.

The house as it looks now (I have added some flowers at the front since I took this screenshot)

The front left part of the house is Bellas bedroom and the artstudio. The back of the left part is Yduns rooms.
To the right are Lauras rooms and her garden.

Ydun has got a job at the bookstore and has learnt to drive so she's using her mothers car since Laura apparently prefer to fly on her broomstick. She's certainly not trying to hide that she's a witch...

Laura has started to research alchemy and is already at lvl 10.

Like her mother Ydun enjoys undermining charities.

I don't know how Mis doeas it, but apparently fish weighing hundreds of pounds magically shrink when he catches them.

And Bella and Mortimer are having a child. Mortimer isn't all that interested and Bella doesn't seem that interested in neither him nor the child to be.

Mortimer celebrated the news that he was going to be a father by playing computer games.

Ydun went to the prom and was crowned Prom Queen, got in a fight with another girl because she was looking at her date and got a romantic interest. Unfortunatly the romantic interest is a girl (admittedly a very pretty girl, but still not very practical in a dynasty).

Bellas and Mortimers son, Alexander, aged up to a toddler. His baby period must have been really boring since their isn't any pictures.

He looks just like his mother, which I'm thrilled about since she has such unique features compared to many other townies.

Tragic was in charge of teaching Alexander talking. I wonder how it will affect the poor boy being taught by an elderly man in a robe who wears clown makeup...

Bella doesn't have many wishes pop up concerning her son but I made her teach him how to walk anyway. I hope she'll show more interest in him when gets older. Tragic, who is the only one who really seems to be interested in Alexander, is already over 80 and might not live that much longer.

Laura turned elder and could finally get her original hair colour back. her eyes are still blue in stead of purple, but she'll have to live with that. Unless someone have some tips on how to change a sims eye colour that are within the rules for an immortal dynasty?

That also meant that she finally could get a pink wardrobe, as is fit for an immortal ruler of the world, without the colour clashing with her hair.

Laura is also ready to eat ambrosia except for on major minor detail. I haven't payed enough attention to her career as a self-employed gardener so she is only lvl. 8. The problem is that I don't really have any moneytrees and getting the last 50k+ simoleons needed in order to reach lvl 10 is proving to be a real challenge. I have been collecting seeds like a mad woman but only have five moneytrees so far. And they have yet to grow. I really really hope that she proves to be a long lived sim. I would hate to start over and risk that the heir doesn't look anything like Tragic.