Author Topic: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The last immortal *completed*  (Read 45687 times)

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Urd as a teen
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2013, 09:13:08 AM »
I finally got time to play sims so I had enough for a small update. With summer, applying for job and taking care of my daughter the update probably will continue to be a bit sporadic.

Urd went to prom alone

She must have inherited some of her great grandmother's whitch powers because she manages to teleport into the limousine.

Her prom started out great. She won a dance duel and got in a fight with the looser. Sometime people just need to be put in their place. A boy from her school, Arthur, confessed he liked her and since he is the prettiest boy in school Urd was flattered. However then everything went wrong. She accidently tripped on the stage and pulled the curtain down with her. Arthur turned out to be a spineless coward who fled the scene and left Urd alone and humiliated. Needles to say he know is on the Clown Borgs target list and probably shouldn't expect a very happy life..

Ydunn used her family's reputation to impress Malcolm Landgraab.

And incredibly it actually worked.

Unfortunately he passed away only two days later so Ydun is already single again.

Elli and Laura took turns teaching Urd how to drive.

I'm glad I'm not the one being taught by Laura. I cannot imagine she will be a very patient teacher. It's fun to see how different the three women have turned out. I'm excited to see what generation 5 will look like.

Elli had her adult birthday. She has accomplished her goals for what seems like an eternity to go, so I'm just waiting for her to get to the elderstage, so she can become immortal.

Laura still likes to practice her witch skills. For unknown reasons the people of Sunset Valley adore her and she was actually offered a position as vice-president in stead of her current job in the business career. She wants a future immortal to take that role though since she will be busy running the empire behind the scenes so she had to decline the offer.

As a journalist and celebrated critic Ydun uses her influence to promote her own restaurant and write devastating reviews of all other places. She has been threatened with legal actions, but really who would be able to touch the Clown Borgs?  *Insert evil laugh*

Urd's teen years are rather boring. She mostly just paints.

When Urd isn't painting she is playing her guitar. She wants to max guitar and painting.

It must be extremely embarrassing to be beat up by your wife's grandmother. Unfortunately for Alexander that is a daily occurrence.

Elli makes it worth it though.

Alexander turned in to an ugly elder.

Urd got caught out in the town after curfew.

But who can resist a face like this? Certainly not Alexander so she didn't get any punishment.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Urd's teen years
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2013, 01:13:18 PM »
Hehehe, that is quite the most pathetic face... Nice update!  Poor Elli, getting beat up all the time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Urd's teen years
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2013, 03:39:22 AM »
Urd finally had her young adult birthday.

She aged up in the middle of the night so all the elderly people and Elli (who are now only 10 days from elder hood and immortality) had their sleepwear on.

She is still a very pretty sim

It is funny how much a difference a nose can make. She has the clown nose, eye colour and hair colour, but everything else is inherited from her grandmother Bella, as you can see when you compare Urd and Bella as a young adult.

Urd's wardrobe.

As tradition dictates Laura and Urd immediately left to pick up Urd's husband. (Apparently I haven't learned and will tempt fate with yet another vacation)

They soon arrived at Shang Simla. Laura had her eyes on a sad excuse for a man living with his mother in The Citron House. He wouldn't make too much trouble in the Clown Borg household since he was already used to be told what to do by an old lady.

Laura took the lead and tried to keep the elderly mother entertained while Urd convinced the son to marry her.

Unfortunately Urd couldn't find the son and Laura managed to insult the old woman. Thankfully not before they were invited into the house and both headed in to search the house. You can run from a Clown Borg but you cannot hide!

Unfortunately he was nowhere to be found and Urd had to placate the old woman so they could invite her household over later.

Meanwhile Laura took her anger out on the bathroom sink. Never let an evil and mean-spirited witch alone with a household compliance. She will use the freezing and/or fire spell...

But then Laura remembered she didn't need to waste time being nice but could just use her phone to force the old woman to like her. And so she did.

That didn't work either though. The son was still nowhere to be found and wasn't interested in visiting Urd and Laura (not that I can blame him).

Urd and Laura decided to take a break form their man hunt and go shopping, when suddenly Liang was found (I told you, you couldn't hide). He was the consignment store clerk.

And just in time as well. Laura was starting to give up on Liang and just marry Urd to the creepy guy who kept stalking her. He was sure to be around after all.

It looks like Urd has inherited the crazy eyes.

It didn't take long for Liang to fall for Urd even though he had the good trait which conflicts with her evil trait. I'm not sure if it is a bug or what but faster than I could click he would autonomously make romantic interactions with Urd even though he hasn't got the flirt trait or any other trait that would make a sim use romantic interactions. I haven't had that happen before.

Also notice the creepy guy who keeps hanging around in the background.

Liang proved to be quite a challenge. No matter how high his relationship with Urd was the interaction to go steady didn't appear.

Laura now really annoyed dragged Urd home and made her invite Liang to visit them. He arrived the next day and great grandmother Laura used her phone so before Liang knew what was happening he was suddenly in a relationship with Urd.

It didn't take long for Urd to ask Liang to move in. The Clown Borg's riches seems to have convinced him so he said yes. The poor man doesn't know what he has got himself into. One good sim alone in a household of evil immortals.

I almost forgot. Urd graduated as valedictorian and was voted most likely to rule the world. No surprise there.

Liang has that sad look which are almost a requirement to join the Clown Borgs. I hadn't noticed how small his eyes were though. Especially compared to the huge eyes of all the heirs.

I didn't change his wardrobe but here are some pictures of it anyway.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Wow, Urd is gorgeous!  Hehe, Liang's cute.  Poor guy, doesn't know what he's in for...

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Urd really is lovely, and with her classic sensibilities, you'd never guess that she's evil! She looks so prim and proper and nice. Poor, poor Liang.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
Wow, Urd is gorgeous!  Hehe, Liang's cute.  Poor guy, doesn't know what he's in for...

Yes, she really turned out amazing :) No, really doesn't stand a chance in that household..

Urd really is lovely, and with her classic sensibilities, you'd never guess that she's evil! She looks so prim and proper and nice. Poor, poor Liang.

I always thought the most scary villains were the ones who didn't look like they were evil.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
Urd's and Liang's part of the house has been build.

Their bedroom are mostly decorated to suit Urd's romantic taste but a few of Liang's heirlooms have sneaked in.

The nursery is ready. Laura are not inclined to wait for the birth of the fifth immortal.

A gym has been added since Liang like to work out and Urd already has a art room.

And their bathroom. I personally wished that my bathroom looked like that. Even if the heavy curtains and carpet aren't really that practical.

Liang wanted to be an astronaut so he has joined the military career.

Looks like Laura doesn't have to wait long for the birth of her great, great granddaughter.

Urd is one of the unlucky women who cannot venture far from the bathroom when pregnant. I don't think any other pregnant sim I have played have thrown up as often as Urd.

Thankfully the pregnancy didn't last for long and soon Kára joined the dynasty. She already shows quite a temperament.

Both Urd and Liang has popped wishes to marry so Urd decided to propose in a romantic setting. I think the dress should have given Liang an idea as was were about to happen.

Sadly it didn't. Urd proposed in beautiful sunset but Liang had a bit of resistance left in him and declined. He really doesn't want a happy life or isn't very bright. Considering he didn't get the hint with the wedding dress I personally vote for the last reason.

Kára had her toddler birthday. Alexander is going senile, so don't ask my why he wears that outfit.

Three generations of women cheering

As usual Laura are wild with joy at seeing her everything progressing according to plan.

Kára's wardrobe. I have no idea were she has gotten the eye colour from, but I'm glad to finally see a dark haired heir. Besides her colouring she seems to be a copy of her mother. Maybe the household will consists of pairs?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The birth of Kára
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2013, 01:18:32 PM »
Aw, Kara's adorable!  Liang, Liang, Liang... refusing to marry a member of Lara's family... Not bright, not bright at all...

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2013, 07:50:46 PM »

Oh, ouch! Denied! Somehow I think Urd is going to make him regret that. Welcome, Kara! Way to interrupt the blonde streak; I personally like dark hair better.  ;)

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2013, 05:27:17 AM »
Aw, Kara's adorable!  Liang, Liang, Liang... refusing to marry a member of Lara's family... Not bright, not bright at all...

Oh, ouch! Denied! Somehow I think Urd is going to make him regret that. Welcome, Kara! Way to interrupt the blonde streak; I personally like dark hair better.  ;)

Liang seemed to have been shunned from the Family. No one interacts with him at all. I'm not sure if that is better or worse than being harassed by the old ladies.

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2013, 05:44:47 AM »
*Warning if you don't like toddler pictures you probably wont like the first half of this chapter :) *

I'm glad to finally have a toddler in the household again as you might guess by the amount of pictures of Kára.

Urd took the time to explain Kára that taking over the police is one the main priorities in the Clown Borg household at the moment.

Kára was more interested in learning how to say television.

Laura afterwards explained that if they had the police, government, press and art world under control they didn't need to too concerned about the criminals. They would soon be terminated.

And just because Kára is so cute:

Liang managed to snatch Kára while the old ladies looked away and teach her how to walk

Kára's toddlerhood also reminded me why I'll never play a dynasty of evil sims again. I had to lock Kára in a room which only Urd, Alexander and Liang could access in order to prevent the rest of the household to constantly interrupt Kára's sleep to steal candy.

Elli had her elder birthday.

If it wasn't for her angry/sad mouth she would be quite a pretty elder.

The wardrobe she'll be wearing for the rest of the dynasty.

Weirdly Asle (Ydun's imaginary friend who has not been made real) turned up looking like a human. He was walking like an imaginary friend and had the light over his head though. Even weirder I checked Ydun's inventory and the doll still was in place there.

While the rest of the household battled for a chance to talk to Kára

Laura made sure that Elli's last requirements for eating ambrosia was met.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Elli's elder birthday
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2013, 08:40:06 PM »

Wow, five people crowded around that swing. Clearly Kara's charms are irresistible!

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Elli's elder birthday
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2013, 03:50:08 AM »
Wow, five people crowded around that swing. Clearly Kara's charms are irresistible!

Well I'm pretty sure at least one is there to steal candy (Yes Elli I'm looking at you!). This picture is taken shortly before I had to lock Kára in a room the immortals couldn't access.

Finally it was Elli's turn to join the rank of immortals. She had completed most of the requirements as a young adult so most of her adulthood had been a waiting game.

I'm not sure what she thought of becoming immortal. She looks a bit sad but then again with Ydun and Elli it is impossible to tell if they are happy or sad. She did keep it dignified like her mother (and unlike Laura) though.

She was a really creepy looking toddler

But the eyes seemed to suit her much better already in her childhood.

and she turned in to a beautiful teen. Her teen years almost exclusively were spend sculpting and being infected with teen love for the oblivious Alexander.

That changed when she had her young adult birthday and Laura 'fixed' Alexander's view of Elli.

Elli has always been (by Clown Borg standards) rather animated.

And now she is ready to help Laura the Clown Borgs to dominate the world.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The third immortal
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
Congrats on a third immortal!

Offline Pernille

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The third immortal
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2013, 04:19:44 AM »
Congrats on a third immortal!

Thank you!

Kára aged up to a child. She hasn't quite found her style yet so this isn't the wardrobe I'm most proud of.

She's an athletic child but even so it's hard to follow the instructions on the television. Why does the host always presume you know what you're doing? If you already knew the workout routines you wouldn't need an instruction video.

After getting bored hopping around in the living room Kára decided that being a prince was much more her style.

And practicing how it would be to rule the world.

Someone decided Laura should have hair colour to compliment her eyes. Laura was not amused.

Why doesn't these screenshots surprise me? Apart from the fact Kára is the only child/teen in the household...

Puny sims fear the almighty Dino!

Liang wasn't so impressed with the Dino though.

Unfortunately for him he has lost the small amount of influence he had in the Clown Borg household when he declined Urd's proposal and Kára doesn't take kindly to his interference.

Urd is not pleased that Liang tried to scold Kára when all she did was training for her future position as the Clown Borg's muscle woman.

His good trait doesn't help either which Urd kindly informs him.

Kára takes her wrath out on a gnome. I have no idea why they are stupid enough to keep appearing in the Clown Borg resident.

Kára is let off the hook by her mother.

and all is again well in the kingdom of the evil Clowns.

Apart from the obligatory homework of course

And getting stock on fieldtrips.