Author Topic: The Gold Sisters (move to graveyard)  (Read 1294 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
The Gold Sisters (move to graveyard)
« on: April 24, 2013, 10:06:43 PM »
Hi everyone. Ok , so I was thinking and I thought you know I havnt really tried different jobs and skills. I usuall just stick to the ones that I know. But there are a few I have really been wanted to try out SO.... I am going to make an awesome little story about it!

I will have pictures in the next update. Also the story will be told from there perpectice but first, lets meet them!

They are living in Monte Vista(which is also the first time I am using it and I am so excitied)

They all have the Human Life State.

Cari Gold
Career:Teacher
LTW:Super Popular
Traits:
Ambitious
Bookworm
Friendly
Genius
Charismatic

Lucy Gold
Career:Daycare
LTW:The Zoologist (didnt know what else to do, didnt want to copy Super Popular)
Traits:
Ambitious
Childish
Family Oriented
Friendly
Nurturing

Gracey Gold
Career:Architectual Designer
LTW:Blog Artist (had not ever done it before, didnt know what else to do, I heard Home Design Hotshot was way hard)
Traits:
Ambitious
Artistic
Friendly
Charismatic
Savvy Sculpture

Sammi Gold
Career: Firefighter
LTW:Firefighter Super Hero
Traits:
Ambitious
Daredevil
Brave
Handy
Athletic

Thats the 4 Sister for you.
I hope you like them I think when You can match the face too the person things will all come together.
This is my first time in all these career's! I am so excitied. And preety much the first time for the LTW's wishes.

I went with the Ambitous theme because its all like a girl power thing. Anyway, I really like them! Hope you do too!!

Do you think I should send them to Uni? I think it goes along with the theme but also want to get started on gameplay. Watcha think? Thanks for reading!!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: The Gold Sisters
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 06:52:47 PM »
Cari: Hi!! I am SO excitied to be a school teacher. Its going to be like the BEST JOB EVER!!

Ok SO.... do you want to se what I look like? Of course you do!!

So here is me up close:
Don't I look beautiful!?

And for all you curious forum people (yes I know you exist!)
Here is me with my contacts:

Ok well I know you want to see me with my clothes, so.... Everyday:
Do you think I will distract my students?

Formal Beachdress:

My Sleep wear:
Gosh, I hope I dont forget to change into my everyday wear before I go outside, would'nt want to be caught in front of the school bus like, oh whats her name, yea, Cinnamon Dreamweaver!

My Athletic Wear:

Beachwear:

Ouside's Cold wear ( Outerwear is so not descriptive!)

Next time You will get to listen to one of my EPIC sister's face and clothes story! Bye for now ! 
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »
Luci: Hi. Ok sorry for Cari, she's.. hyper and ....preppy? Yea, ..preppy. She super sweet though.

Anyway I wont waste your time so here's me. I like to close my eyes for pictures.

Everydaywear:

Formal:

Sleepwear:

Athletic:

Swim:

Outerwear(how is that not descriptive?)

Well I cant wait to get started with my Daycare.
Nooboo's, is that what you forum people(oh dont act all suprised!) call them?

Anyway they are adorable!!
Talk to you soon!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 07:24:23 PM »
Gracey:
Hi!! Whats up my Forum's Inhabitants?
Ok well here is I(me is so overated):

My wonderful everyday, this is what clients meet me in, its important!!

Partywear:
(I will modify post when I go and get it, promise!!)
Sleepwear:

For my Athlete Bod(Body is not in. Bod is THE word right now. Anyone who is anyone knows that!)

Poolwear: (beaches are overated!!)

Outerwear:

Thanks for listening, You can also follow my future 5 star blog:
@NOTYETNAMED

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 07:32:37 PM »
Sammi:
Hey. Ok I am the tomboy in my family with Lucy coming in as a not so close second, so.. deal with it.

Anyway dont want to waste your precious time ( I have heard that a minute of you time is an hour for us AND that you can fast forward us SO dont complain ) (Plus I am taking the least amount of time out of the 4 of us) (I am however taking more time by saying stuff within these weird human half circles)(Haha this is fun, HA)

Face:

Everday:

Formal:
Not avalible due to inconsiderate watcher

Submit complaints here:

Sleep:

Athlete:

Swim:

Outer:

Ok bye

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: The Gold Sisters (move to graveyard)
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 04:05:04 PM »
I have chose to end this story. I am really bad at updating stories. I want to also start another Immortal Dynasty story soon and I don't want to stories going at the same time. Sorry to my readers!! PM me if you want me to email them to you. I wont put them on the swap shop but I can email them to you:). I can also give you their mostly done house in the same link.

Thank You for reading!!