Author Topic: Revenge - A Dynasty Served Luke-Warm [The Unexpected Visitor]  (Read 37599 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Meet The Sunsets

Founder: Christopher Sunset
Traits: Ambitious, Artistic, Born Salesman, Family-Oriented, Perfectionist
[√]LTW: Swimming in Cash
[]SuperMax: Painting
[]Career:
[]Building:
[]Property:
[]LTRs:
[]Best Friends: Hebe Smith
[]BlackOps:
[]Museum Pieces:
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Revenge - A Dynasty Served Luke-Warm
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 12:01:18 AM »
The Prologue

She asked the two of us to have a seat as she looked over the city.   I could tell she was in one of her moods.    I'm one of the few people that is actually close to my grandmother.   Our parents always said that age had slowly addled her brain but I found her sharp as a tact.  She knew some great stories about when Sunset Valley was still a new place to live.    About the struggle between the Altos and Landgraabs while the Goths sat up on the other hill and proved their true strength.   Cousin Morty was an interesting fella. 

For a few moments, she just sat there and stared at us.  I could see the thoughts gathering behind her eyes. 

"I have to speak to you about a serious matter.   Long ago, my child, your grandmother, met several friends at University.   All people right here from the Valley.  As you know it's not very often anymore that residents have children.   We don't know who or what cursed us or why.  The four of them got the idea that it had to be a result of what is known as dynasties.   Your parents don't believe in them.  How could they?  They were third generation born townies.   Their very existence is unheard of in most circles.   They refused to believe what they had been told by us.  They don't understand and that is why this task was never meant for them. "

After that we questioned her about various things and she gave us the answers she was willing to share.   The one question she always dodged was why she was still alive when her daughter had been dead for a long time.  "A secret several old friends taught me"  is all she ever said.  Over and over the same sentence.   

"We have to try something.  It is up to the two of you to decide which one of is going to enter a portal and do what obviously must be done.   You will choose which one of you is going to get revenge for all of our  bloodlines that have died out without the help of one them.  "

We both exclaimed.  How could we possibly decide?  We were S&P.   Twins born only moments apart and inseparable ever since. 

"Yes you'll need to separate.  I'm your only living relative.  I have to go away and do something else.  I wish for you to help me in this endeavor."

"What about the twin that's not chosen?"

"I'm told there are options if you're willing to take them.   It's all explained in the book I've left for you on my old desk back at the house I lived at with my husband.  There are conditions though.   Even if this doesn't work.  You still have to treat them right.   We were mad once and would have wanted blood.  But you're about to learn about bins, requirements and enslavement.   Treat these people far differently than they ever treated us.   Sure we were all loved at one time or another, but we were all slaves, too.  Happiness isn't in the amount of happiness points you've accumulated.   It's in the memories you keep.  Although I wouldn't suggest keeping too many.  Terrible drain on the multivese.

The two of us looked between each other.  I was her favorite.  The one who had been closest to her.  I should be the one to follow the task while the other looks into the unknown adventure to see if they could help, too.   Were we prepared for this type of adventure?   Probably not.   Both of us had just graduated high school.  We hadn't made any plans yet really. 

"I'm glad to see you've made a decision.  Don't tell me.  I don't want to know which one of you is doing it.  I need to gather a few things.  Meet me on the cliff at sunset.  Don't forget to go get the book.  Both of you should read it together."

Later...

We watched as she swirled the contents of the youth elixir.  "Are you sure Grandma?" I had asked.  She only nodded before throwing the glass bottle at her feet.  We watched as she clapped and cheered.  Then the sparkles and fireflies came to turn her back into the beautiful young woman she had once been.   Even though we had read the book, we couldn't understand being so jaded.  Yes she was one of many of our great grandparents that had been handed several rough deals.   Mates being stolen, being made to paint and sculpt without sleep or bathroom breaks.  Or in the case of one of them always being laughed at or scorned.  Not necessarily by the founders but in general.  When you're different, it's hard sometimes.   And sometimes those wounds take a long time to heal. 

Both phones went off when they were supposed to.  We turned them off as we stared over at the sun. 

"Goodbye darlings.   Do us all proud."

And like that she was gone.   I turned to my sibling and crashed right into an embrace.   Stay out of trouble, be good and do this without losing what made me me.  Ignore the revenge if possible, focus on the tasks.  All those impossible tasks.  I heard these words as my best friend whispered them.   I remember feeling something when reading the book.  When I went through the portal, would those feelings fester?  What if that's the only thing I remember when I come to?  No one knows how much will be lost. 

"I'm scared." I whispered softly.   

A not so soft punch connected with my arm as I heard a grief-roughened grunt. "Don't you ever be scared.  No matter where you go.  You'll always be my twin."

I could feel the vortex form around me as my ride found me.  I looked into the eyes that were staring at me.  "I'll always be yours."

Then it just went.... black.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 12:10:29 AM »

Let me be the first to say: GAH! SQUEE! EEEII! Rica is coming back to the Immortal Dynasty Stories thread! This is so awesome. Not that I don't love the Doll/Grim rivalry, but Immortal Dynasties are a favorite of mine, and I'm glad to see you back in here. I think I know the mysterious grandmother, but of course, I'd rather not say and spoil anything.

Yay!

JessieJJJ

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 01:04:47 AM »
YAY, a Rica story!!!!!!

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 01:16:31 AM »
Nice to see a story from you, Rica :D.

Ahh seems like you have a trick up your sleeve to take the town out of the nooboo-lessness ;)!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 03:05:28 AM »
Oh wow. It may be sleep deprivation or you may be really cryptic, but I have no idea what's going on here. I can't wait to find out more!

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 03:18:05 AM »
Oh wow. It may be sleep deprivation or you may be really cryptic, but I have no idea what's going on here. I can't wait to find out more!

^^ Pretty much that!

Also: Reading that, I thought it might be a DecaDynasty, but I just realized it's an Immortal Dynasty  :o More intrigued now...

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 04:09:30 AM »
I think I know who it is too, but I shall keep it hush hush. Can't wait to see what adventures await.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 07:25:08 AM »
Best thing to wake up to in the morning. ;D

I really like this first chapter. It makes me guess things, and possibly get them absolutely wrong.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 07:47:51 AM »
I'm sure there's many obvious hints in the prologue but I'm missing all of them.  I have a theory about the mystery lady's identity, but it's probably 100% wrong.

Oh, this is exciting though.  An immortal dynasty!  I can't wait to find out which twin is starting it and which townies get enslaved asked to help out.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 07:51:31 AM »
I haven't finished reading your story Rica and many other that I want to read.
But, I'm glad I found the story that I can follow and enjoy from the beginning :)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 09:48:25 AM »
Oooh, this'll be fun!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 11:03:38 AM »
So excited! ;D
Very intriguing beginning, I love the screenies.
So...the twins are...fourth gen townies? I got confused :S

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 12:26:29 PM »
Another Rica story? Woot, awesome! So following this.

anything