Author Topic: Share Your Sims 3 Site User Name  (Read 157152 times)

Offline Simmerqueen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Share Your Sims 3 Site User Name
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »
My user name there is the same as here, Simmerqueen.  Like others though, I really don't go there much at all.

Priyansh

« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2011, 12:50:49 AM »
Well, mine is Priyansh Khare, my full real name. I thought you guys would find it strange, so I was hesitating in posting :-[.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Firestaar1

• Nooboo
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2011, 06:41:48 PM »
Mine is Firestaar1977, though like Simmerqueen and Figwit I also hardly ever visit, or post anything there.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
My user name is the same here as it is there.

It's an old nickname with a long and boring history.  :P
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2011, 10:53:39 PM »
Well, mine is Priyansh Khare, my full real name. I thought you guys would find it strange, so I was hesitating in posting :-[.

Please don't worry about that here.  Our members aren't the type to say anything about something like that.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2011, 04:25:23 AM »

Don't be embarrassed! I've never heard your name before, and I really like it!  :)

Offline niuri_cigarete

• Llama Wrangler
  • Trust me, I'm a meteorologist.
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2011, 05:28:33 AM »
My user name is the same here as it is there.

It's an old nickname with a long and boring history.  :P

Same here :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2011, 01:06:59 PM »
Please don't worry about that here.  Our members aren't the type to say anything about something like that.  :)

Nop, it's against the rules. But even if it wasn't I still think most of us won't do that. But what does Priyansh actually mean?

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »

Please don't think that way - your name is great!  My favorite name ever is Anjali and when I play my other favorite game (World of Warcraft) I very often use Asian and Middle Eastern names for my toons because I think they are so lovely and exotic.  I've even had other people in game ask me if I was from India (which makes me giggle because I'm a middle-aged, American woman).   ;D

But I digress, my name on the Sims 3 site is...Katluvr23.  Please feel free to add me as a friend.  I'm not active on that site, though, as I much prefer to spend my time here.

Leto85

« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »
Please don't think that way - your name is great!  My favorite name ever is Anjali and when I play my other favorite game (World of Warcraft) I very often use Asian and Middle Eastern names for my toons because I think they are so lovely and exotic.  I've even had other people in game ask me if I was from India (which makes me giggle because I'm a middle-aged, American woman).   ;D

But I digress, my name on the Sims 3 site is...Katluvr23.  Please feel free to add me as a friend.  I'm not active on that site, though, as I much prefer to spend my time here.

But I was hoping you would tell us here where your name came from. Now I have to ask you it myself; where did your Sims 3 Site User name came from? ;)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2011, 11:26:39 AM »
But I was hoping you would tell us here where your name came from. Now I have to ask you it myself; where did your Sims 3 Site User name came from? ;)

The 'Katluvr' part is because I am passionate about cats.  I volunteer on the weekends doing cat rescue and adoptions.  In 5 years of this work the other volunteers and I have cared for and helped to find homes for almost 2000 cats.   8)

'23' is my birthday - 23 December.

Offline Filly

• Townie
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2011, 11:34:40 AM »
The 'Katluvr' part is because I am passionate about cats.  I volunteer on the weekends doing cat rescue and adoptions.  In 5 years of this work the other volunteers and I have cared for and helped to find homes for almost 2000 cats.   8)

'23' is my birthday - 23 December.

That's great!  My first and current cat, Kiki, is a rescue, and she is a great family pet.  Because of her I am always going to adopt from a rescue or shelter from now on. 

My user name at Sims 3 is FillyGTGirl.  Filly, because I love horses and I can't remember what the GT was for when I registered with the Sims 2 site.  I'm not very active there at all, except in the store!   ;D

Leto85

« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2011, 05:52:45 PM »

From now on, you are my hero. I really love cats and people who stand up for them in a good way.

Leto85

« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »
Do we have a person here with the nickname Ccl495 on The Sims 3? I only know that she is 'blond, blue eyes, 5.7 103lbs,5 tats and 12 piercings' according to her account there, but that of course doesn't help me at all.
I like to know because I won't add everyone just for the sake of getting my 'friendlist' over there filled to the max. So I wait until I get some more identification. Or know where her trashcan stands so I can dig-in myself.
Oh yeah, and she has a son.

TkeleChoG

« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »
Mine is TkeleChoG. Don't ask what it means.