Author Topic: Share Your Sims 3 Site User Name  (Read 157176 times)

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
Re: Share Your Sims 3 Site User Name
« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2011, 12:12:35 AM »
Or know where her trashcan stands so I can dig-in myself.

I lol'd at that!

In 5 years of this work the other volunteers and I have cared for and helped to find homes for almost 2000 cats.   8)

I'm sorry if it's off-topic, but I think that's utterly awesome!  My baby-kitty (well that's what I call him anyways...he's huge now) was a pre-rescue.  A total stranger offered him to me when he was a teeny-weeny thing as I was literally walking down the street, and I just had the feeling that she would have dumped him somewhere if I refused take him.  I wasn't going to allow that to happen.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Redlaw

« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2011, 11:04:57 AM »
Mine is the same as it is here (and has been for many, many places).

So it should be simple to find me really. Always looking for new friends to share what I have been and will likely be making as I play. Plus just having people to chat to never hurts.

Sims3 name: Redlaw

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

stephalina

« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2011, 11:43:01 AM »
I've been using this screenname for pretty much everything for the last 10 years. When I find something good I like to stick with it!

It's a nickname my stepsister gave me in reference to the fairytale character "Thumbelina". (Hans Christian Anderson - Pretty good actually!)

Since then, multiple variations of this nickname have popped up, such as "crazalina", when I'm acting loony or "dumbelina", when I'm acting... well, just look at my signature!

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2011, 06:14:55 PM »
I'm jessiethedog on the official forum, so no suprises there. :P I currently have a grand total of 0 friends (I'm so popular!) so...yeah. As with everyone else, I'm hardly ever on there and don't use the forum there, so don't be offended if I take a while to accept you!
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2011, 05:22:54 AM »
I don't use the official Sims 3 site very much either.  Mostly to buy items from the store.  I always feel bad when I get a friend request.  I'm happy to accept it, but that person won't get anything out of it because I don't go there.  Has SimCityBusDriver been here?  If so, what's his/her forum name?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2011, 05:37:44 AM »
Mine is thesimslover82884 and I sent Pam a friend request hehe before I found out she never goes on there ironic, I think not. ;D I do plan to send others friend requests to lol.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2011, 12:35:04 PM »
Mine is beka538. That is my account name for a lot of stuff so… yah. Not to be confused with Beka Little from my dynasty! I just really like the name.  :D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2011, 04:36:01 PM »
I don't use the official Sims 3 site very much either.  Mostly to buy items from the store.  I always feel bad when I get a friend request.  I'm happy to accept it, but that person won't get anything out of it because I don't go there.  Has SimCityBusDriver been here?  If so, what's his/her forum name?
There was a person on the introduce yourself thread with the name Sim City Bus Driver I guess it's the same person? They mentioned being on the main site with that name too.

SimCityBusDriver

« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2011, 04:27:31 AM »
Mysterious! I don't know whether I am the same person that I created on The Official site. That didn't really make a lot of sense did it?

SimCityBusDriver

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2011, 04:33:21 AM »
My name on the sims 3 site is char2o1o.

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2011, 04:57:38 AM »
I bet you'll never guess mine.
Seabody.
But don't try to see my page. It's Private! I've been meaning to change that. It's been visible to everybody for a couple of moths now. :)
It's what I use for most of my usernames. If it's taken, then I use a derivation. For instance, I'm MrSeabody on YouTube.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2011, 05:42:22 AM »
Mine is the same as here. TheChronicR. I registered to download freebies, you know. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #162 on: April 12, 2011, 03:18:09 PM »
Mine is so utterly different and mystical, no one in the entire GALAXY has it. I Have only used it once, To download Riverview, as Sunset Valley was getting boring. My name is... CandyHeartedSim.

Feel Free to Friend me  ;D

Offline flootiebeauty

• Townie
  • Someday, I'm going to pilot the monorail.
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2011, 10:55:50 PM »
I lack creativity when it comes to naming things, even myself! My name on the official forums is flootiebeauty. Actually, now that I think about it, it might be FlootieBeauty, but I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

dimitra greek

« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2011, 10:46:13 AM »
mines dimitrela!

anything