Author Topic: Choosing your Career Level  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Ganja

• Nooboo
Choosing your Career Level
« on: May 26, 2013, 06:16:11 AM »
I couldn't find any other post covering this topic, so I guessed I'll jump in here.
There is actually a way to change your career and your career level at any time you want. Most people don't know about this, so I thought I'd let you know.
First, open your cheat window (CTRL + SHIFT + C) and type in "testingcheatsenabled true". Then, hold SHIFT and click on your current household's postbox. There will be an option which says "Set Career...". You have to click onto this option and there will be many different options like "Law Enforcement...", "Music..."  and "Science...". If you have some expansion careers, there will be a second menu (More...) as well. Click on the career you want to join and all job levels' names will be there. Click on the position you want to be and... here you go!

Ganja
When Einstein's students took exams, one student asked him: "But you're asking the same questions from the last term." Einstein: "That's right. Only the answers are different this time.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Choosing your Career Level
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 09:57:21 PM »
I am sure there is a cheats thread but I dont know if this alone has been covered! Thanks Ganja!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ganja

• Nooboo
Re: Choosing your Career Level
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 08:04:03 AM »
Haha, no problem!
When Einstein's students took exams, one student asked him: "But you're asking the same questions from the last term." Einstein: "That's right. Only the answers are different this time.