Author Topic: Fortune Teller Mystic Aura  (Read 5647 times)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Fortune Teller Mystic Aura
« on: May 29, 2013, 03:21:25 PM »
What does the Lvl 10 reward for being a Mystic Fortune teller do?  Specifically, what about the Aura? Does it still behave like the Emperor of Evil Aura?
Or does it excite new kinds of Sims?
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
Re: Fortune Teller Mystic Aura
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 03:32:45 PM »
It does glow sporadically like the Evil aura.  I've only had one Mystic fortune teller before, and unfortunately the only thing her aura did was degrade her relationship with genius (and/or maybe eccentric) sims every time she glowed.  It got to the point I kept having her quit the job then slowly climb back up to level 10 only to quit again, because her aura kept turning those family members into hated enemies!

It's possible it makes sims with different traits happy, but I'm not sure about that.  It is pretty though!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 03:34:06 PM »
Unfortunately it works exactly like the evil one.  The coding was completely copied over for it so it has the same effect on the same types of sims. 

Good, Family Oriented sims hate it the most.  This was talked about in another thread and I'll see if I can find it for you.

Edit: Found it http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,13445.0.html
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 03:42:56 PM »
Unfortunately it works exactly like the evil one.  The coding was completely copied over for it so it has the same effect on the same types of sims. 

Good, Family Oriented sims hate it the most.  This was talked about in another thread and I'll see if I can find it for you.

Edit: Found it http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,13445.0.html

Thank you, Rica, and Vinyl.  I'm actually glad it behaves like the Evil one, given my Penchant for Evil Sims  ;D
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler