Author Topic: Making the Valley Licious - Super Special Treat for Readers  (Read 44055 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Making the Valley Licious
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 07:09:42 PM »
I am Rolling in the floor!! You know that Colt is going to get Artie for this. LOL Great story so far. You go girl.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 11:01:20 PM »
Thank you all for the very kind comments.  I enjoyed playing this family a lot.   I did a lot of things I would have never done before including using a lot of speed 3.   I'm too controlling for that usually.   But this story is only just beginning so grab a drink and a snack and come right back for the next segment.   (Gimme 20 minutes to finish typing it up.  Haha  ;D)
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 11:03:56 PM »
Thank you all for the very kind comments.  I enjoyed playing this family a lot.   I did a lot of things I would have never done before including using a lot of speed 3.   I'm too controlling for that usually.   But this story is only just beginning so grab a drink and a snack and come right back for the next segment.   (Gimme 20 minutes to finish typing it up.  Haha  ;D)
Juuuusst when I thought I could go to bed, too  ;D
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 11:38:23 PM »
When we last left the Licious ones, we had just met Princess Bubble the Beautiful.   Her life took a turn (like you do) and she ended up starting a dynasty.  The first day went just like most others - she worked on her skill, she built a hovel, she went to bed demanding food, a toilet and of course the bed.

Naturally she didn't get to stay in that bed.   There was someone out there in charge of her life which for one of her kind was truly a new experience.   Sometime in the darkest hours, she was dragged from her bed to visit the creepy cemetery where she complained that she couldn't do something.  Her first night in Dragon Valley was spent sleeping at the graveyard to get a moodlet just so she could pick up her new friend.

Actually it was two new friends.   Meet Rojo and Verde. 

But this is Dragon Valley so the next night was spent picking up even more friends.

With her nightly spoils all laid out on her floor,
she wondered why she couldn't eat an omelet instead of fruit from the store. 

"Because you're the Mother of Dragons, of course!"
came the voice of an old friend from an unknown source.

All four hatched and then there were six.   Meet Puff the Purple, Remy the Armored, Fungus Amongus and Tage the Typo Dragon. 

There isn't a person reading this who hasn't been here before.  You've got a founder who is busy skilling and not making friends.  So what does the mother of dragons do about that?

Abuse little Spyro's magical gift that's what.   Every night before bed, Spyro would summon some new faces in hopes of finding someone who wouldn't take one look at our princess and run away shrieking.  Actually none of them shrieked but none of them exactly did it for her either.

It was on the full moon that something finally happened.

She met my favorite townie!  Not her.. the green one. 

Oh and she met this guy, too.   He didn't shriek.  He didn't blink.  Upon meeting, it was her he did think.

She apparently didn't mind him much either so she planted one on him as quick as she could.

Even though her nose had done things to him that had never been done to him before.  Sean Kelly left his wife for our fair maiden that very night.   He caressed her cheek and smiled in her eyes.   He said sweet things into her ears which was quite a surprise.

He even said yes if you would believe it but this was a life states dynasty so that night they could not wed.   They had to wait until Bubble's wish finally popped.   With her skill challenges finally finished and a husband of her own, it was time to take care of a few of the other things on the list. 

The private eye business was kind of a joke.  She dug through some trash, bribed some bloke.  Within 24 hours, her rewards were finished.  Now it was time to get down to business.

The following is a dramatization.

Bubble: "OH darling you're so sweet and so kind.  I have a special gift for you if you don't mind."
   Sean: "Anything from you is truly welcome.  How could I ever be so lucky."

Bubble: "Get her now."

Sean: "What is this? What's happening?"
   Bubble: "Don't worry my Darling.  It's not going to hurt."

Sean: "I feel funny."
   Watcher: "You look funny too."
   Bubble: "I've given you the gift of true beauty.  Don't you like it?"
   Sean: "Do you like it?"

Bubble: "I love it."
   Sean: "Then I do too."

Bubble: "So how about you give me some of that baby juice?"
   Sean: "Babies don't come from a bottle."
   Bubble: "Oh well then will you show me so we can have a munchkin or two?"
   Sean: "Absolutely."

Bubble finished her requirements after a couple of weeks in the game.  She supermaxed street art and mixology and use the Private Investigator career to get two easy rewards.  It just took forever to make all of those drinks even with her rotating holding the dragons to fill up all her need bars. 

Coming up next time -- Generation 2!

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 12:28:13 AM »
Great subversion, hauling in the good-looking sim for a spouse only to plastic-surgerize him beyond all recognition.  ;)

And I have no idea if the troll thing comes from Drizzelda, Talus, or your own mind. Either way, it's great.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 02:22:03 AM »
No! Why? He used to look like an elven Goodwin Goode and now . . .  :'(Well that's one way to keep the genes going.

By samoht04

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 03:35:22 AM »
This story is so funny! I nearly screamed when I saw Bubble's nose and when Sean got a nose just like hers. I can't wait to read more!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tahilanor

• Llama Wrangler
  • Life is a journey. Enjoy wandering through it!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 05:17:30 AM »
Wow, what a fascinating founder! I love all the rhyming, by the way. It gives the story such a different feeling. And major congratulations, for finishing it so fast!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 10:15:37 AM »
Great subversion, hauling in the good-looking sim for a spouse only to plastic-surgerize him beyond all recognition.  ;)
And I have no idea if the troll thing comes from Drizzelda, Talus, or your own mind. Either way, it's great.
No idea either but Thank you Gwendy!

No! Why? He used to look like an elven Goodwin Goode and now . . .  :'(Well that's one way to keep the genes going.

Why upset?  Bubble thinks he looks great.  He's a sexy fairy troll now! 

This story is so funny! I nearly screamed when I saw Bubble's nose and when Sean got a nose just like hers. I can't wait to read more!
Thanks bubbles.  Hehe Bubble meet bubbles, bubbles meet Bubble.  Hehe. 

Wow, what a fascinating founder! I love all the rhyming, by the way. It gives the story such a different feeling. And major congratulations, for finishing it so fast!
I can't seem to help myself with the rhyming and I'm hoping it doesn't spill over into my other stories.  Thank you.  Now that it's over I have so much work to do on the updates I was ignoring.   Plus I'm setting up for the next world guide to go live.

Thank you everyone who has been reading but decided not to comment.   I appreciate all of you as well.

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 10:41:30 AM »
ZOMGIES!!!  Rica, this is so, so, so far beyond what I expected.  I knew it would be amazing, but rhyming and dragons and purple oh my!!!  The underground lair, the dragon usage, the founder skills, the speed!  The spouse and the makeover (as I lack dragons you've got me convinced one of them has makeover powers). 

I think this is my new favourite dynasty.  <3

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 10:45:55 AM »
 ;D  Tera would be proud then?    Thank you for all the tips you gave me many weeks ago.  I truly put them to use when playing this file.  I may not be able to do it often as it's not my normal game style but with this family - I had to. 

Disclaimer:   None of the actual dragons can do makeovers.   For more information check out the dragon valley thread or the dragon valley guide.

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
Well, I choose to believe they have the power to do it if they really, really want to.  They probably just won't use that power ever in my game when I finally get dragons.   ;)

Tera would be very proud indeed.  Now you've gone and gotten me all excited again because I'm dying to find out what your playing style and strategy was.  It's possible your building contest entry has a clue or two in it, but I won't know until the rest of the updates are up.  So exciting!

PS - the heir I most want to meet is (unfortunately) also the last one to meet.  That name!   ;D

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 11:45:42 AM »
I'll give more info as I go along.  As I check out all the coming pictures I realize that I forgot to take a few I probably should have.  Pictures were not a priority as you can imagine.

When I said this wasn't going to be a Saga I meant it.  Most of the pictures were from Gen 1 and Gen 2 and then after that it was really all about the birthdays.  I even forgot to get most of the makeover shots I said (to myself) I would get.  I saved at strategic places and I have all 8 saves so getting extra shots won't be bad. 

And yes.   There is at least one clue in the build that I put up for the Dynasty contest. 

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 12:05:27 PM »

Thank you everyone who has been reading but decided not to comment.   I appreciate all of you as well.

Comments would be superfluous, but I love the noses -- and the rhymes.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 12:21:43 PM »
It isn't true love unless your noses clip into each other when you embrace.

Are they both on the rainbow slider?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded