Author Topic: "On Patrol" france adventure problem.  (Read 4663 times)

Offline icesim

• Nooboo
"On Patrol" france adventure problem.
« on: June 24, 2013, 05:53:01 PM »
I got the mission to investigate the egypian gallery...but when I go to the second floor where the two coffins are there's only sounds without the note  'Report In' afterwards.
what do I need to do for accomplish this part?

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: "On Patrol" france adventure problem.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 08:51:41 PM »
Have you walked your sim through the length of the galary?  I'm not sure, but, I think you have to pass through the galary rather then just go there.  It's a long time since I did this, but I vaguely remember that nothing happened until I had passed through more than one chamber.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: "On Patrol" france adventure problem.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 10:29:30 AM »
I didn't finish the opportunity, but you have to go through the gallery, go through another door and I think even one more.  I wish I could remember the rest, but I didn't figure out how to get to finish it, but you report in and then are given another part of it. 
There might be a walkthrough somewhere, I love to search for the fun of it to find out info, but sometimes there isn't anything or it doesn't answer my questions.

anything