Author Topic: Island Paradise Guides  (Read 18940 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Island Paradise Guides
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 06:39:00 AM »
Great Carl!  I put the four Scuba Diving guides on Facebook.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 06:46:47 AM »
Great Carl!  I put the four Scuba Diving guides on Facebook.

Definitely great guides with great pictures! :D I've tweeted them. ;) I'm totally shocked that you managed to get 4 great Guides out in one night!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 04:09:47 AM »
Added Mermaids to the list.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 07:11:44 PM »
Lifeguard added to the list, the most boring Profession I've ever played. I struggled a lot with map fragments so put up some of my collecting spots for map fragments

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 01:37:42 AM »
I added the Uncharted Islands Guide to the site tonight. It explains how to unlock every Island and provides some links to existing guides that can help. I have only Resorts left then I can slow down and gradually fill out LTWs, LTRs, death from this EP, UL, and maybe even a couple others back on certain pages. I'm really happy with the state of the guide, and we've hit 507 pages of pure content.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 03:05:54 AM »
Carl you are awesome  ;D Many thanks for getting this written and up so quickly 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 02:09:24 PM »
You're welcome, to all the readers. Actually, one I just can't seem to get out quickly is Resorts. So far it's slated for 7 pages and I am hoping to get it out tonight but am experiencing some life-related delays. I am glad that I didn't tackle that one first or I'd be stressing that I didn't get content out for the EP at all the first week. Resorts are definitely my favorite addition, being like a business simulator with Sims charm and goofiness thrown in. I'm excited to turn this huge page of notes into an article as soon as I can, and it looks like tonight.. but my bachelor life is improving a bit with a real, full size refrigerator today.. time to use the mini fridge for cold drinks and ice in the office :D

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 05:37:34 AM »
Wow, you are productive, Carl! Do you happen to have a few clone drone elixirs, clone vouchers or science machines making clones around your place? If so, could I borrow one? End of Financial Year here in Australia means lots of extra work for me and others who deal with real world finances, and I could definitely do with a clone or ten to get through the work. :D

Thanks again for your work.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 01:51:46 PM »
I have a willingness to sit on my bum and take notes all day on launch days and an understanding girlfriend who helps make things easier around the house when my attention is 100% on guide-making :) If I had a clone elixir, I'd be out at my Aunt's pool while the poor sap slaved away but I'd still check his notes.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 02:13:47 AM »
There are things left to do on this Guide, but the sudden high popularity of my Civilization 5 Strategy Guide and the need to cover two Expansion Packs' worth of content that made a 29-page project I wrote entirely obsolete has forced me to switch focus. The game is so huge, and there are so many topics to write about that I will be busy for at least a month. Of course, I'll always pop in to see how the place is doing and check some posts here and there that may relate to me. If this game ties my hands too long I might do one final batch of updates with Into the Future.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 04:39:46 PM »
With the last EP out, I finally got back in and finished up the LTRs for this Expansion. There may be more elements undocumented on the Guide, but I will get to them as I continue working to finalize it.