Author Topic: Boating to the little island in France  (Read 3391 times)

Offline Nyxi

• Llama Wrangler
Boating to the little island in France
« on: July 01, 2013, 01:11:15 PM »
I don't have Island Paradise yet, so this is just a theory, but...

If it is possible to bring a boat in inventory to Champs les Sims, then can your sim get on the boat and navigate to the little island with the rare grapes that's really hard to get to? Just an idea, but is it possible?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Boating to the little island in France
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:23:59 PM »
I don't have Island Paradise yet, so this is just a theory, but...

If it is possible to bring a boat in inventory to Champs les Sims, then can your sim get on the boat and navigate to the little island with the rare grapes that's really hard to get to? Just an idea, but is it possible?

I think they can actually just swim to the island, though I've never done it myself.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 07:17:34 PM »
They can definately swim there.   Go to the little beach area just outside of town and a little way down from the island then click on the water close to the island and select "swim here".  Or, click on the edge of the island and select "go here".  If you are not in a suitable place on the shore your sim will throw one of those "not possible fits".  Just move a little further along the shore and try again if this happens.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Offline Nyxi

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 07:06:09 AM »
Ohh thanks. I forgot that IP gave Sims the ability to swim. This will definitely make it easier though because the only other option to go there was zeneport/go through an ancient ruin.

Offline oldspook

• Oldspook
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 12:46:01 AM »
After reading about that island I build up my sims meditation so I could get there. When I got there I found out that water taxis will take you there, must be because of IP. Then only one of the grapes had fruit, must be because of Seasons. If you go, take a fairy with you so they can bloom the grapes for you.
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
   --Buddha

anything