Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1560 times)

Offline lovelove1716

• Nooboo
Help!
« on: July 08, 2013, 05:21:24 PM »
Can someone PRETTY PLEASE help me make my own horse ranch/ breeding program? please i have asked EVERYONE and no one will help me. I am desperate to make my own breeding program though. I will post the details of what i need help with if someone responds. Thank You.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 05:26:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum, lovelove.  Would you please change the title of your thread to something more descriptive - "help" doesn't tell anyone what you might want help with.  Perhaps "help with horse breeding program" or something of that sort.  To change the title, go back to your post (the first one in this thread), click "modify" and then type in the new title in the subject line.

Also, please remember to capitalize the word "I".  You can fix that when you modify the title.

Thanks for your cooperation, and I hope you'll enjoy the forum!  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Help!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 05:28:55 PM »
Can someone PRETTY PLEASE help me make my own horse ranch/ breeding program? please i have asked EVERYONE and no one will help me. I am desperate to make my own breeding program though. I will post the details of what i need help with if someone responds. Thank You.

I'm going to lock this topic and remove the other incomplete thread with two words in. You've made the post in the correct thread only ten minutes ago, if someone has an answer for you then they will post in the My Horse Ranch/Breeding Program thread in response to your post there.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]