Author Topic: Sent triplets to boarding schools but only one came home?  (Read 2702 times)

Offline SB_Australia

• Nooboo
I sent my triplets to boarding school as children (one to Smugglesworth, one to Dribbledine & one to LeFromage). When it was time for the kids to age up to teens I got an option to re-enrol the Smugglesworth student (which I declined) & I got the graduation music & she came home. The other two kids however remain at their respective boarding schools & are greyed out on the panel & are still children in thir panel picture.

I cant seem to bring them home either...are they stuck forever?

Offline Foxx

• Nooboo
Re: Sent triplets to boarding schools but only one came home?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:40:06 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your Sims, that is extremely annoying when things like that happen. I read this somewhere online, I thought, if you haven't tried it, then what's to loose?
Ok so they had a similar problem... their Sims were just vanishing. they tried resetSim and all those things and nothing worked, so what they did was load  up the game (the Sims would still be glitched) and as soon as you entered the game, go into edit town mode.
Save a copy of your family and household to the clip board and bulldoze the original household. Then, move the copy from your clipboard back into the empty lot and start playing again.
I hope this helped!
Happy Simulating!
Foxx
Where words fail, music speaks.
~Hans Christian Andersen

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 08:07:24 AM »
Triplets don't always keep the same birthday.  The game seems to always glitch on me and make one of the older or younger than the other two. Is it possible that this happened and if you just wait a day or two, you'll get the notification for the other two?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 02:47:40 PM »
I think this is basically resolved if you combine what they both said. The other aspect of it is that they killed eachother in the hunger games. THERE CAN ONE BE ONE!
But yeah, this is why I dont do boarding schools.