Author Topic: Resort staff problems  (Read 29825 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Resort staff problems
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 12:24:43 PM »
I may have found a fix to this.

Thanks for sharing that information, lizanne.  If your tip works for other people, it will be very helpful.  And welcome to the forum!  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 09:51:01 AM »
I have an issue similar to this, though it's not huge. I figure I'd rather bump this thread than create a whole new one, so here goes:

Yes, I bought Hogan's Hideaway. I raised it with loving care, to a 5-star resort and dutifully increased the cleaning staff level. They don't disappear, though I rarely ever see them. But at the same time, none of the major "cleaning" areas are dirty - the bathrooms are always spotless, the little breakfast room counters are never dirty (as well as the bar counters), and the buffet is always restocked. And yet ever second or third review pops up with some witty comment about garbage or cockroaches.
I say that this is not so serious, because the 5-star rating hasn't dropped, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and can't stand a bad review.
Any ideas?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2014, 03:06:06 AM »
There are underground bug spawners that are causing the cockroach issue, as your staff can't get to them to stomp them. It's possible some garbage is winding up in those spawn areas, too (similar to how trash will sometimes get stuck in floors or walls at home).

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2014, 07:31:13 AM »
Ah....that would explain it! (Though I did find a random plate of food left on the floor at my lobby entrance - guests are savages!)

anything