Author Topic: How to Change My Sim From a Fairy  (Read 27193 times)

Offline EzzaxInfinity13

• Nooboo
How to Change My Sim From a Fairy
« on: July 20, 2013, 01:40:10 AM »
My sim was a fairy and I wanted to change her back to a human, so I went into create a sim using cheats and made her a human again. When I went back to the game it still showed my sim as having fairy powers and so on!! So, I'm stuck as a fairy and I don't want to be one! Please help me! (Also, I can't get an elixir to get rid of my powers from anywhere.)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: MY SIM
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 06:39:41 AM »
I've never been able to reliably switch life states through Edit in CAS. I've always had it glitch out like you did. If you want to invest into alchemy, you could make your own elixirs to change your life state. I'm not sure exactly what level you'll need, though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 06:57:24 AM »
You could always place the Alchemy Consignment store and buy the potion from there. If the potion (I've forgotten what it is called) isn't there, just buy out the stock and try again. Repeat until the potion needed comes up.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 07:34:11 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, EzzaxInfinity13.

You've put this thread on the board for Guide suggestions and corrections.  I'm going to move it to the Supernatural board.  I'm also going to change the subject to something more specific.  Please be sure to make your subject as specific as possible when starting a new thread.  "My Sim" doesn't tell us anything about what your issue is.  Thanks.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
Re: How to Change My Sim From a Fairy
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 10:27:37 AM »
I believe a potent cure elixir will change your fairy into a normal sim.  It can be made by an alchemist, or might randomly be for sale in the elixir shop.  If you don't have an alchemist and the potion isn't showing up you could consider buying an elixir to turn your sim into a more easily cureable life state (like vampire, since I think those can be cured at the science center for a fee). 

There's also the option of having the fairy's love interest ask her to forsake the fae, though I've never had much luck getting that to work properly in my game.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
Re: How to Change My Sim From a Fairy
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 05:28:20 AM »
There's also the option of having the fairy's love interest ask her to forsake the fae, though I've never had much luck getting that to work properly in my game.

Really? For me, all the "Forsake powers" has always worked. Except one time, but that vampire was of extra-super-glitchy type.

anything