Author Topic: Make sim a sister  (Read 18036 times)

Offline oldspook

• Oldspook
  • Llama Wrangler
Make sim a sister
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:05:07 AM »
Is it possible to make a new sim created in CAS a sister to my present sim?

I don't mind a little PC cheating.
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
   --Buddha

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: Make sim a sister
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 03:56:56 AM »
As far as I know there is no way of doing that without using a mod like MasterController to add siblings, parents or child relations to your sims from townies.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 04:54:52 AM »
You can do it if you're willing to give up your current game.  If you save your Sim to the bin (from the dresser or mirror), you can use that Sim to create a new household in a new game.  The Sim's traits and appearance will remain the same, but you won't have any of the relationships or skills.  Then you just make a second household member and select for them to be siblings when you exit CAS.  I don't know if this will accomplish what you want, but I can't think of another way to make it happen.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 06:00:04 AM »
That kind of depends on whether there will be an age difference or not. I did not get the option for siblings when I did a young adult and teen. I think for siblings that are different life stages you need parents, even if you end up killing them off.

Offline Aspen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 02:07:27 PM »
master controller can do this for you but I've seen sometimes if you then make CAS changes to that sim later on, you might lose the relationship
If you dont mind restarting your story, I'd let TS3 make the relationship for you, this way it sticks no matter how you edit either sim

Offline oldspook

• Oldspook
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 03:53:41 PM »
master controller can do this for you but I've seen sometimes if you then make CAS changes to that sim later on, you might lose the relationship
If you dont mind restarting your story, I'd let TS3 make the relationship for you, this way it sticks no matter how you edit either sim

I was reading about master controller and thought it would work. Thanks for warning me about the side effects. I think I'll just make another game like others have said then I can play both games. I was thinking about moving the household to another town so just making another game might be my best choice.
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
   --Buddha

anything