Author Topic: ingredients gone from fridge!  (Read 1547 times)

Chuckles_82

ingredients gone from fridge!
« on: July 24, 2013, 05:31:53 AM »
So, I was busy diving, and had a LOT of fish in my inventory, as well as some steaks and such. I figured it would be a good idea to put them in the fridge before my next trip under the sea, lest my sim be attacked by shark. So, what do you know? She barely got under the water and was attacked! When she came back home, the fridge was empty, aside from the original ingredients and one burger patty!!! Did the shark somehow eat it? Did it somehow disappear because I didn't pay my bills on time (why take up my sims' valuable time when I can just press the 'pay now' button several days later?)?

I thought perhaps I saw a similar thread a few weeks ago, but now can't find it. If anyone knows what happened, please let me know.

Dellena

Re: ingredients gone from fridge!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 05:45:13 AM »
If I were you, I'd delete that fridge and replace it if you can't reset it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
Re: ingredients gone from fridge!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 02:31:30 PM »
I've never trusted the fridge, just of my little quirks.  I think it's because anything you leave in the vacation home fridge vanishes between trips.

I keep all my surplus fruit, veg, fish etc. In chests.  It's easier to get at the items you want too if you colour code the chests.

Sorry, I have no idea why your goods disappeared.  I had all my steak vanish from my inventory when I forgot to transfer it to the boxes a few days ago, and there were over a dozen perfect steaks too.  Perhaps this is a random PI bug.  Just a thought.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse