Author Topic: Sim Panel Glitch?  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Jamie

• Occult
Sim Panel Glitch?
« on: July 24, 2013, 05:30:32 PM »
I have two married sims (Rodney and Katelyn) and when I click on either of them Katelyn's picture shows up above their LTW. When I click on either of their inventories Rodney's items show up. Also, both of their pictures on the left side of the screen have that glowy edge around them that they get when you click on them. Has anyone else had this happen?

Edit: Now they both have the same things in their queue even if they're doing something completely different and I can't cancel anything. I've tried resetting them and clearing caches.

Dellena

Re: Sim Panel Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 06:55:03 PM »
Evict them, save them to the library, then move them back into their house.  See if that's sorts them out.  You might have to try moving them to a different house and then back again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:14:34 PM »
I've had luck just restarting the game.  Making a new save before exiting has generally been working as well.  [I used to get this problem ages ago, but it was a sign of file corruption and was caused by old world adventure bugs.  Since the new patch this has started happening again but has been benign and the save files made during the glitch have been loading fine.]

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 11:53:08 PM »
I've had this happen from time to time. Restarting my game (and possibly clearing caches) has always resolved the issue. Maybe just restarting the save from main menu would do the trick.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 01:15:31 AM »
I restarted the game and that seemed to help. I just installed World Adventures a few days ago so that might be why. But I've played a few weeks in game and haven't had any more problems like that. Thanks for the responses everyone!

anything