Author Topic: Tip for cheat users  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Evgenia

• Nooboo
Tip for cheat users
« on: July 25, 2013, 04:19:37 AM »
Before making your sims' needs static or filling them by draging them with testingcheats enabled, you can make them sleep until they are fully rested. this will give them a bonus moodlet. Then if you do something of those written above, this moodlet will continue to exist as the need bar stays filled. :)
I hope I've helped you!!
Sorry for my bad english :-[

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Tip for cheat users
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 05:15:35 AM »
I'm moving this to General Discussion.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »
I very rarely use cheats, however, I do something very similar with the moodlet manager, and it's not cheating.  You might like to give it a try.  (I believe there is a motive mobile, or something like that which I don't have the EP for, but which could be used in the same way).  Use the moodlet manage to restore the sim's tiredness bar.  Then send the sim straight to bed.  They get in and get out again immediately, but up pops the fully rested moodlet!
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 11:07:15 AM »
Quote from: Wai
(I believe there is a motive mobile, or something like that which I don't have the EP for, but which could be used in the same way)

The Motive Mobile is a Lifetime Happiness Reward which comes with the Generations expansion. And I do cheat motives so this is a nice tip.
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Evgenia

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 01:27:56 PM »
thanx wai, I'll try this  ;)