Author Topic: How to buy Simpoints?  (Read 2620 times)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
How to buy Simpoints?
« on: August 02, 2013, 01:14:55 AM »
I don't think that posting a topic in the ea announcement board would be a good idea, so I am posting here. So, if anyone feels that this topic doesn't belong here, you can move it to the correct place/board. My question is how to buy simpoints in our money, I mean Indian rupees. When I click the 'buy simpoints' button, it displays only the amount of dollars and the simpoints earned. This issue is also same to Origin. Luckily I find a website where I can sims3 games in our currency. But I can't buy any store content. So, please give me any ideas and suggestions so that I can buy or get the store content.

(If you encounter any typo or bad grammar in my above words, please point it out to me, I will edit it)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Randox

• Llama Wrangler
Re: How to buy Simpoints?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 01:29:57 AM »
Just off the top of my head, but a potential solution might be to set up an account in US Dollars, or some other currency that EA will easily accept, and use that to pay for things. That said, India is not exactly a small market, so I would have to imagine that there is a less complicated way to do this, which someone else is probably aware of.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 04:57:00 AM »
At the top of the "Buy Sim Points" screen, just slightly left of centre, is a tiny USA flag.  If you click on that you will get a pull-down menu of available currencies (some of the countries (ie: UK}  have a second list from which to choose.  Sorry, I don't know if your currency is available on the list, it certainly ought to be.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 06:33:52 AM »
At the top of the "Buy Sim Points" screen, just slightly left of centre, is a tiny USA flag.  If you click on that you will get a pull-down menu of available currencies (some of the countries (ie: UK}  have a second list from which to choose.  Sorry, I don't know if your currency is available on the list, it certainly ought to be.
Thanks for your suggestions, I will look at it.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl