Author Topic: The Forum's Gallery Banned Me?!  (Read 1649 times)

Offline WhiteOreoCookiez

• Nooboo
The Forum's Gallery Banned Me?!
« on: August 11, 2013, 07:17:19 PM »
I signed up for the Forum's Gallery and it said I was able to log in. I tried to log in but it wouldn't let me. It said that the log in failed. After trying to log in again, they banned me from the site! I didn't even use it! All I did was just try to log in into the Gallery!

Help me, please! :(

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: The Gallery Banned Me?!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »
Send a PM to Pam or one of the other moderators - that's your best and fastest way to get an answer.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Gallery Banned Me?!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 08:15:49 PM »
I signed up for the Gallery and it said I was able to log in. I tried to log in but it wouldn't let me. It said that the log in failed. After trying to log in again, they banned me from the site! I didn't even use it! All I did was just try to log in into the Gallery!

Help me, please! :(

It's because you don't have the number of posts required to use the Gallery.  The Gallery is only for members with 10 or more posts.  I suggest you spend a little more time in the forum and then try again with the Gallery once you have at least 10 posts.  It should work for you then, and if not, let the staff know.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything