Author Topic: Tomb Building: hidden stairs  (Read 4873 times)

Offline Minakie

• Nooboo
Tomb Building: hidden stairs
« on: August 19, 2013, 06:36:43 AM »
I just built myself a nice house with an attic and I plan to having the stair to the attic hidden, making them appear when you activate a switch. I was taking a look at the Tomb Creation Guide and I have two questions:

- would the process (the steps i need to follow) be the same, or do i need to do anything different?
- can we use another switch other than the torches (such as cc) or can we only use WA tomb-related items?

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: Tomb Building: hidden stairs
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »
I just built myself a nice house with an attic and I plan to having the stair to the attic hidden, making them appear when you activate a switch. I was taking a look at the Tomb Creation Guide and I have two questions:

- would the process (the steps i need to follow) be the same, or do i need to do anything different?
- can we use another switch other than the torches (such as cc) or can we only use WA tomb-related items?
I can't answer the first one, but I know if you want to upload the tomb to the Swap Shop, you're not allowed to use CC. But if you're just building and not uploading, then I say do whatever you want.
Hope this helped! :)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.