Author Topic: Hello Baby Collection - For Toddlers!  (Read 12397 times)

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Hello Baby Collection - For Toddlers!
« on: August 21, 2013, 07:10:13 AM »
Hello Baby

Description: High contrast colors and simple patterns are perfect for young, developing eyes and look fashionable enough for the runway!

Inspired by my own young daughter, the colors on her developmental toys, and a beautiful dress she owns, this line of clothes is great for any toddler sim! I may expand the colors and outfits later, but for now: here's my first clothing collection!

I use all Expansion Packs, all Stuff Packs (except for 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff), and a liberal amount of store content. If you would like a link to specific store items used, just post here. I will find it for you. :)

I am open to all constructive criticism, but haters will not be tolerated!

Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Hello Baby Collection - For Toddlers!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:11:41 AM »
Hair

Every little girl needs a hair accessory! Our line offers two options. First, for the girl who is follicle-ly challenged, we have a beautiful hairband to beautify while distracting from the lack of locks. The second item is for a little lady with a bit more to play with. Beautiful hair ribbons accentuate your tots already gorgeous hair!

Content: First hair is a recolor of the Pixie Bow (link); second hair is a recolor from Ambitions.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:38:06 AM »
Girl's Clothes and Outfits

Our first two little outfits are perfect for playing! Our first selection is so adorable and ruffly that it would make you puke! She's also rocking a pair of pink and black sneakers to match, which are also available. Our second selection is a cute one piece romper featuring the color blue. Both outfits are easy to wash and ready to play!

Our third offering is another play outfit. This time, the ensemble features basic colors and fun patterns for the girl on the go! Then we have a beautiful outfit for a more formal occasion. It is still durable and easy to clean, but looks a bit nicer so she can look good while she parties! (Shoes not included.)

Hello Baby offers a complete wardrobe. Here we are showcasing an adorable sleeper with little booties to keep your baby girl cozy and warm at bedtime! We also have an adorable yellow swimsuit suitable for beach excursions, playing at the pool, or just keeping cool on a hot day!

Finally, we have a pink snowsuit and little pink gloves. Now your little girl can head out into the snow and have as much fun as she wants without worrying about getting a chill!

Content
Pink Everyday - Cutest Ruffles Ever (Link)
Blue Romper - Ruffled Romper (Link)
Blue Everyday - Bow Me Over (Link)
Pink Formal - Hopscotch Romper (Link)
Pajamas & Booties - Base Game
Swimsuit - Island Paradise
Snowsuit & Gloves - Seasons

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:45:52 AM »
Boy's Clothes and Outfits

For the little gentleman in your life, we have these two selections. First, a handsome red shirt layered over top of a black and white striped long sleeved t-shirt. Secondly, we have the most fun red overalls with a snazzy striped t-shirt (shoes not included). Any little boy could play all day long in these outfits and still look like a handsome little man!

Content
Layered Shirts - Base Game
Overalls - Play Overalls (Link)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 09:33:02 AM »
These toddler things are so cute! Could you possibly say next to each item what content they contain so we know which ones we can download?

Thanks in advance!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 04:55:09 PM »
These toddler things are so cute! Could you possibly say next to each item what content they contain so we know which ones we can download?

Thanks in advance!

I'm  about to head to bed, but tomorrow I should be able to look it up for you and add it to the information. :) I may even be able to crank out a few more looks.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 07:49:41 AM »
Thread updated with exact content used. You can find links in the outfit posts, at the bottom. I hope this helps!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything