Poll

Which were your three favourite candidates?

Audren - Amadi Bonheur
11 (19.3%)
bubbles - Crimelia Steal
3 (5.3%)
chetanhaobijam - Michael Goth
4 (7%)
Danielle Haydis - Roy Mustang
4 (7%)
GoslettM - Shax Zagan
5 (8.8%)
ombradellarosa - Honey Potts
6 (10.5%)
PrincessMimi - Myra Snivelswith
4 (7%)
Rain - DigiReaper
5 (8.8%)
Snufflesxx - Oily Saint Claire
7 (12.3%)
Swirl-Girl - Amy Perelle
4 (7%)
YZJay - The Iron Butterfly
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 10, 2013, 09:32:13 AM

Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive  (Read 10768 times)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive - Winner Announced!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 10:01:46 AM »
Congrats to Audren and his sim on winning this contest. Congrats also to other members for those great entries. I am open to feedback and suggestions.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 12:05:29 PM »
Congratulations to Audren on an amazingly evil looking Sim  :D
I'm open to comments on my entry (I can't believe I was runner-up again! Thanks so much!!)

@chetan - You always do so very considering you're only using base game. I really liked Michael's hair colour and facial features. Great work  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 12:16:17 PM »
As you may have guessed, ESCARGOT is definitely interested in these candidates.  Which brings me to a request:  if any of the contestants would be willing to have your candidate appear in a future episode of the Ben Oliver story, would you please let me know?  Just say so right here in this thread or send me a PM if you prefer.  I don't have any specific story line in mind for these guys (and girls) but I have a feeling ESCARGOT is going to be making future appearances in the story, and would love to be able to use some or all of these wonderful Sims!  Some of them were created using content I don't have in my game, so they may look a little different if I use them - different hair style or clothes - but if they do appear in the story, you will of course receive credit for the Sim.  If you'd rather not give permission, of course that's just fine.  Thanks for considering the request. :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 12:23:43 PM »
Schipperke, Oily would just love to become a member of ESCARGOT! You have my permission to use him in Ben Oliver  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 12:25:53 PM »
Congratulations to Audren on an amazingly evil looking Sim  :D
I'm open to comments on my entry (I can't believe I was runner-up again! Thanks so much!!)

@chetan - You always do so very considering you're only using base game. I really liked Michael's hair colour and facial features. Great work  :D
Thanks Snuffles. And your sim is also good and far better than mine. I really want to buy the eps. But I have no extra money and since sims4 is coming up. I am saving for it. Maybe I will buy one of them after buying sims4.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 12:32:01 PM »
What a good opportunity for them, Schip. Michael Goth is also ready to join the Escargot team. He wants to beat Ben Oliver and prove to the world that Escragot rules and goody spies sucks. He better not cross path with Tomba Singh. You can have him, Schip. You have my permission.:)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 01:03:14 PM »
Congratulations Audren ! Your creation of Amadi Bonheur was amazing .

Congratulations to all the entrants , you all did a remarkable job on this contest .

Sorry I wasn't able to join all of you for this contest . I was away on vacation , came back and two days later I had visitors . I didn't have any time to create and enter .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GoslettM

• Townie
  • Call me Marisha
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 01:12:36 PM »
Congrats Audren! Great job and a well-deserved win.  :D  Thank you Schipperke & Ratchie for this fun contest!    ;D

And congrats to everyone who participated in this contest you all did an amazing job on your entries.   ;)

Thanks for the great opportunity for all of us Schipperke, Shax Zagan would be honoured to become a member of ESCARGOT!  You have my permission to use him in your Ben Oliver story.  ;D

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 04:35:51 PM »
I'm still a little in shock about winning this one. There were a lot of really good entries for this one. Thank you so much for this honour! Amadi would be more than welcome to appear in the hallowed grounds of a Schipperke tale, and I am open for any comments or critiques.

Chetan: I liked Michael's unique hair colour that he had. It really pops out. The whole Gothic motif was a very nice move, as well.

Snuffles: Oily is so suave and sophisicated. I almost saw him as a kind of "anti-Ben," so to speak; what Ben could have been like if he were Evil. And that backstory! Oh, so tragic! You did a fantastic job with him, for sure!

Goslett: As always, brilliant job on the facial structuring. Shax definitely looks evil, but also very distinctive and even a little handome, in his own way. Well done, indeed!

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 05:31:07 PM »
Congrats Audren! Your simmy was awesome. I'm open to critiques as well.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 06:25:48 PM »
Good on you Audren! I am as well open to constructive criticism. And please, have it be constructive criticism, something I should keep in mind for my next sim, I love having you fan my bloated ego, but please help me back it up as well.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline YZJay

• Occult
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 06:40:45 PM »
Feel free to use Dasha Schipperke.

Usually I have a good idea of who will win these contests, this time it was Oily Saint Claire but it surprised me that Audren won. Congratulation by the way. Keep up the good work.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 02:15:54 AM »
Congratulations Audren. I'm open to comments on Honey as well.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 02:56:25 AM »
Feel free to use Dasha Schipperke.

Usually I have a good idea of who will win these contests, this time it was Oily Saint Claire but it surprised me that Audren won. Congratulation by the way. Keep up the good work.

*takes a bow* I'm glad you thought so. I think the CAS contests are far more unpredictable compared to the Building Contests so I can never pinpoint a winner. I did think Audren's was amazing though  ;)

@GosletM - Shax was just so unique looking, in a kind of freaky way. I liked all his tattoos. I'm usually too lazy for tattoos!  :P
Lovely use of screenshots and presentation, too.

@PrincessMimi - Myra seemed evil in a kind of cute way. Very effective use of base game clothes. Great work  :D

@Swirl~Girl - I like how you themed Amy around dance. She has a very unique face, too. Beautiful recolouring of the clothes. The only constructive criticism I can think of is maybe you could have used different settings for your screenshots. Though, I am intruiged about the dancefloor. Does it change colour?

@ombradellarosa - Honey is very pretty! Her clothes are just gorgeous. Lovely use of screenshots. Well done  ;)
** My Stories **

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2013, 09:14:43 AM »
Feel free to use Roy in any way you wish, Schipperke.

I'm open to comments and criticisms.

@Audren and Snuffles: I really loved  the backstories you created for your characters.