Poll

Which were your three favourite candidates?

Audren - Amadi Bonheur
11 (19.3%)
bubbles - Crimelia Steal
3 (5.3%)
chetanhaobijam - Michael Goth
4 (7%)
Danielle Haydis - Roy Mustang
4 (7%)
GoslettM - Shax Zagan
5 (8.8%)
ombradellarosa - Honey Potts
6 (10.5%)
PrincessMimi - Myra Snivelswith
4 (7%)
Rain - DigiReaper
5 (8.8%)
Snufflesxx - Oily Saint Claire
7 (12.3%)
Swirl-Girl - Amy Perelle
4 (7%)
YZJay - The Iron Butterfly
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 10, 2013, 09:32:13 AM

Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive  (Read 10634 times)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013: 09 - Recruitment Drive - Winner Announced!
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 07:59:11 PM »
@Danielle Haydis: I LOVED Roy! I got a good laugh when I saw him in the contest. Colonel Roy "I played a major part in overthrowing thee current leader of my country because he was evil, and I hope that I will achieve that same position one day" Mustang wanted to join ESCARGOT. I'm still laughing at the irony of it. (By the way, I love Fullmetal Alchemist. So you probably could have put in Selim Bradley, and you'd still have gotten my vote.)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 03:15:11 AM »
@Dextra: Thanks for that.  ;D  It was very hard to portray Roy as someone who would willingly join an evil organization. But it was a contest between him and Loki and he won by a hairsbreadth.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2013, 03:59:33 AM »
I was really excited to see Roy Mustang as well. I had to show him to my husband, because he's the one who introduced me to Fullmetal Alchemist.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2013, 11:01:41 AM »
Congratulations Audren! You're entry was amazing, definitely a well deserved win. I'm open for comments on my entry. Schip, I'm happy for Crimelia to become an official member of ESCARGOT in Ben Oliver.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2013, 12:24:18 PM »
@Dextra: Thanks for that.  ;D  It was very hard to portray Roy as someone who would willingly join an evil organization. But it was a contest between him and Loki and he won by a hairsbreadth.
I think that he's planning to take it over and use it for good. I can see him setting everyone on fire, and then just going out to shake hands with Ben Oliver or something.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2013, 08:46:09 PM »
Thanks very much to Snufflesxx, chetanhaobijam, GoslettM, Audren, YZJay, Danielle Haydis, bubbles, and ombradellarosa for kindly giving permission for your Sims to appear in the Ben Oliver story!  I don't know when it may be, but I am definitely looking forward to seeing these well-qualified characters join ESCARGOT.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests