Author Topic: Rockabilly Clothes  (Read 7515 times)

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Rockabilly Clothes
« on: August 25, 2013, 02:50:06 AM »
Rockabilly

Description: A little sweet, a little rock, a whole lot of awesome!

I use all Expansion Packs, all Stuff Packs (except for 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff), and a liberal amount of store content. Each individual look will have the specific content and store links (where applicable).

I am open to all constructive criticism, but haters will not be tolerated!
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Rockabilly Clothes
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 02:58:29 AM »
Dresses

If you're new to the Rockabilly style, I suggest trying out some of the more cookie cutter looks. The first dress is a formal look: a vintage dress with a short jacket. (Original Dress: Countessa from the Sims 3 Store; link) The second dress comes from the Fast Lane SP and is ready for everyday Rockabilly wear. Both dresses can be worn by any body type.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

McHazy

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 04:28:35 AM »
These are fabulous! I have the Countessa dress (part of the Jet Set store set) on my list for payday next Thursday, as the whole set is on sale - so will bookmark this to remind me. Downloaded the second one, I've got a sim who will love this!

Cheers
McH x

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 07:51:13 AM »
These are fabulous! I have the Countessa dress (part of the Jet Set store set) on my list for payday next Thursday, as the whole set is on sale - so will bookmark this to remind me. Downloaded the second one, I've got a sim who will love this!

Cheers
McH x

Thanks for the positive feedback! I must say I have an obsession with store content. >.< I think I own almost everything. But I know not everyone is as crazy as me, so that's why I included one from an EP. I'm glad you like them both, and I hope that they look as great in your game as they do in mine!

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 12:46:20 AM »
Nice job! That is one of my favorite hair styles! I use it a lot. :)

anything