Author Topic: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013:10-Sharukh Khan  (Read 3053 times)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Create-a-Sim Contest 2013:10-Sharukh Khan
« on: September 11, 2013, 10:59:15 AM »
Sharukh Khan
by chetanhaobijam

Lifestate: Human.
Hair: Black with Dark Red Dyed.
Eye: Black.
Traits: Ambitious, Athletic, Daredevil, Flirty, Party Animal.
Lifetime Wish: Superstar Athlete.
Favorites: Stu Surprise, Electronica, Red.
Content Used: Base Game Only.

Full Face

Quater

Bio:
Sharukh Khan is an actor from Bollywood and wants to become a famous and renowned actor of Simmywood.
In Bollywood, he is known as the 'King of Romance' and 'King of Bollywood'. His favorite genre is absolutely Romance. But he can star in 'Adventure' and 'Action' movies also.
He is athletic and daredevil and so will suit for starring in action and adventure movies. He is flirty and the master of romance. He is ambitious and so will work in movies serious and with full attention. He also love parties.

Dress:

Everyday Wear

This is his normal clothes and he will wear it in normal times.

Formal Wear

This is perfect casting dress for any romance movies. He will also use it during interviews.

Sleep Wear

Athletic Wear

He will use it frequently as he is athletic.

Swim Wear

He loves swimming in this dress.

And that wrap up his bio. He really wants to star in a movie of Simmywood. Right now, he is waiting for the approval.

[His Lifetime Wish is Superstar Athlete because I have no eps. And I have not the hair who correctly match the hair of Sharukh Khan. To see, check and learn more about the actor you can check his wikipedia page.]

Feel free to play him. Atleast please PM me before using/adding him on your story. Enjoy my newest upload :)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: Create-a-Sim Contest 2013:10-Sharukh Khan
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 04:59:05 AM »
For those who don't know who is Sharukh Khan, here is a pic of him.

He is a great and renowned actor of Bollywood(term used for Indian fiilms). He has acted in many super-hit movies and has got many awards. He is known as the  'King of Bollywood' for his superb acting. His latest hit films include Ra 1, Jab Tak He Jaan etc.
My base game lack the actual hairstyle of him, so I have to add the best possible hairstyle for the sim.
Enjoy:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything