Author Topic: How to put a avatar up here?  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Mystical

• Mystical Simmer
  • Nooboo
  • Mystical Simmer
How to put a avatar up here?
« on: October 04, 2013, 02:42:41 PM »
I'm not sure where to post this, as well I'm pretty new to this site.

I keep going to "Profile" but it keeps saying "Delete your account?" And that's it! Where can I put a avatar so I'm not avatarless? If my profile isn't the place to go then how to you guy put your avatar up and put up other things?

Please help me!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: How to put a avatar up here?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 02:44:21 PM »
I'm not sure where to post this, as well I'm pretty new to this sit

I keep going to "Profile" but it keeps saying "Delete your account?" And that's it! Where can I put a avatar so I'm not avatarless? If my profile isn't the place to go then how to you guy put your avatar up and put up other things?

Please help me!

Welcome to the forum, Mystical.

You won't be able to modify your profile in any way until you've made a certain number of posts.  I think it's 5, but it could be 10.  The purpose of this feature is to prevent spammers from adding spam to their profiles.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mystical

• Mystical Simmer
  • Nooboo
  • Mystical Simmer
Re: How to put a avatar up here?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Mystical.

You won't be able to modify your profile in any way until you've made a certain number of posts.  I think it's 5, but it could be 10.  The purpose of this feature is to prevent spammers from adding spam to their profiles.

Thanks! I'll need to keep posting then if I want to put that stuff then. I've been playing sims for so long and then came upon this site for help for tips and stuff for my game. Thanks for helping me.  ;D

anything