Author Topic: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (2/12/13 Outtakes)  (Read 95401 times)

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (Epilogue Part 3)
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2013, 04:19:31 AM »
Epilogue: A Promise fulfilled (Part 3)

Down in the basement Simbot repairs were not quite going to plan.

I'm sure Stone will work it out eventually, can't imagine that flesh suit helps much.

One by one I brought them all back to the land of the living.

"As I recall we had a bargain young lady, I hope you haven't forgotten it."

"No need to worry about that Kurt, it's all been taken care of, trust me."

"Oh and by the way, she's behind you."

Let's hope having his wife back will do for Kurt what Max did for MaryKay, hard to say really as Max is a nice person whereas Sasha isn't, but maybe their marriage worked by the old saying of treat them mean to keep them keen or something.

It's been a long tiring job but at last only two remain.

"Grace, there's somebody here to see you."

Gobsmacked I think is the best term to describe Grace's reaction.

"Come over here baby and give me a kiss."

............and leaving the room now.

So now it comes to this, and for some reason I feel so nervous, I've waited several lifetimes for this moment and now it is here I'm afraid, what if I mess up, what if it doesn't work and I lose him forever.

But I can't let fear hold me back, why should this be any different to the others, no it will work, it has to.

But my joy soon turned to terror.

"Eeeekkkkkkk!...."

"Braiiiiiiiiiiinnns................"

"........thumping like crazy, what on earth did you do to me woman?."

"Arghhh that's better it's easing off a bit now."

"Oh thank god I thought you were going to eat me or something."

"Eat you? although then again you do look rather tasty."

"And you look dreadful."

"What do you mean?".

"Go and take a look for yourself if you don't believe me."

"Ughh I'm a zombie! I'll ask you again, what on earth did you do Tracey?".

"Reanimation Ritual."

"Witchcraft, but how?".

"Would you believe all those years I spent reading that book looking for the way to bring you all back and it was there all the time, it had already provided the solution for me, all I needed was a way to unlock it and with Willow's help I did just that."

"So that's what you two were up to with all the sneaking about and whispered conversations."

"We were not sneaking........much, anyway it worked didn't it?".

"Well I was actually expecting to be more alive rather than just undead."

"Well I hadn't finished yet I was just about to cast the final spell when you lunged at me, come over here so I can cast the sunlight charm on you."

"Are you sure you're qualified to do this.

"Don't worry I've had lots of practice."

"Oh...."

There were times when I never thought I'd see this day, that we would fail, that the obstacles thrown in our way would be too impossible to overcome and my will would falter, but one thing kept me going throughout, and that was the knowledge that if I succeeded I would get to spend the rest of eternity with Dallas.

But this is not the end, if anything it is only the beginning.............

There's one final chapter just to tie up some loose ends but I shall save that for later.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
Re: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (1/12/13 Epilogue Parts 1 - 3)
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2013, 05:53:37 AM »
Oh wow. Tears incoming.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #287 on: December 01, 2013, 06:22:37 AM »
98 - Epilogue 3

Dang! I forgot to take my family for graduation photo XD ! They always there together but I never thought about that. That was a nice way to prevent annoying free holiday using Climatron thing ::) Did someone become a Mermaid? Yeah, even Arlo bunch becomes a mermaid in my game. How did he do that in the first place? Weird!

I just wonder why Tracey slapping everyone. Is she become one of the Insane Sims? Or this is the magic book related? Or, this was Turoskel doing for a story purpose :P

At least! 101 chapters! I'm very happy that I can follow yours and read it all. This is a great story, I enjoyed every bit of it and I can gather much valuable information just from reading your story and asking you of course. So, thanks and congratulations on gathering the Eight Immortals!

For the epilogue:
Soo... This is the promise that you deal with Kurt when he still a living Sim. That was a nice way to put it. I guess it’s a happy ending for everyone!

I was laughing when I see this! How Tracey end up with that face!

Well, they're deserved it for such a hardship! It’s only one last chapter left before we say goodbye to Shallow :(

Question:
So how much file size that you had when you’re finishing your dynasty? ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #288 on: December 01, 2013, 07:17:19 AM »
Oh wow. Tears incoming.

Aww sorry, hope they are good tears at least :D

Eldridge, Cody became a mermaid, I had no idea until he passed out, if I had known I might have put the fire out.

Oh the slapping, she left the vault with an odd moodlet, lunacy I think it was called it kept driving her to lunatic slap people or lunatic embrace them, she kept trying to embrace Kelly and Zahra so I had to keep cancelling them, in the end I had her go watch the stars with Dallas to keep her out of trouble till it wore off ;D

Her face in that picture was just one of those random expressions sims do it just happened to be really good timing and the sideways look just made it even better.

My last save was 707mb and laggy as anything, it was more the AI that seemed to lag, they took forever to decide what to do on their own, if I told them to do something they took forever to start doing it, I couldn't do my epilogue in that file in the end, I packed everything up and put it in a fresh town to take those pics, it was just way too slow and frustrating.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (A Few Loose Ends)
« Reply #289 on: December 01, 2013, 11:41:07 AM »
Bonus Chapter: A Few Loose Ends

Having my family back was wonderful but for me it wasn't complete, there was still something missing, my parents.

"Look love don't keep torturing yourself over this."

"But I don't understand, why wont it work Dallas, why wont they come back to me."

"I suppose it's because they have moved on, there's nothing more you can do now, it's time to let them go."

But letting go of a hope I'd held onto for so long was not going to be easy.

"Buddy, it's about time I gave you something you should have had long ago."

"Oh, Zahra I don't know if I want it after all."

"Why ever not?".

"Well I'll be an old man, and you are so young now, and what will I do, where will I go?".

"Nonsense, you'll only be old for as long as it takes you to drink a young again potion and as for what you will do, well you can do absolutely anything you want to do Buddy, once Gran brings Cody's family back we will be moving back to Remington's Ruse and you will be coming with us, if you ever think I'm going to leave you behind you are very mistaken Buddy Amin."

"You're the bestest friend ever Zahra, thank you."

"Oh I can't watch, Cody tell me when it's over."

It's exciting to finally get to meet Buddy at last, just like China and Puzzle he has those strange black eyes but unlike the girls his hair is red with black streaks.

"Well if Zahra says I can do anything I want to I don't think she will mind if I do this."

"Who are you?".

"It's me Buddy, Zahra made me real."

"Well good for you, now if you don't mind I'd like to go back to my lamp now please."

"No wait I have a proposition for you, just hear me out."

"Very well, get on with it then."

"I want to use your last wish."

"What last wish? there is no last wish."

"Oh come on Molly, I was there remember when Imsety told Zahra he asked you if he would ever find love, and when you told Zahra asking was not the same as wishing, then there's the way you cut Tracey off when she started to say I wis....."

"STOP!..........okay so you got me, I lied, what of it, are you going to tell them?".

"No, although I think I know why you lied and what you were saving it for, if you'll let me I could say it for you."

"You....you'd really do that, but why?".

"Because......well......ummm......oh gosh my face feels like it's on fire............."

"It's okay Buddy, I think I already know what you were going to say, thank you for doing this, you cannot possibly know how much this means to me. "

"Oh I think I do, my situation wasn't so different really it's just that my prison was a bit cuddlier than yours, Molly I wish to set you free."

"Lets hope it worked."

I think Buddy might have finally overcome his shyness.

Of course when Kelly chose to do the same for Pat, Willow thought she must have gone nuts.

"Wow that hair's really blue."

"Time for some payback!"

"No Kelly, not the Cloud-inator."

"Nice one mum."

"Brrrrr it's freezing, what did you go and do that for?".

"Why else Pat.................because it's fun!".

"Alright, I guess I asked for that one."

For me there was still one more promise to keep, I may not have been the person who made it but at least I could finally fulfill it for them.

Meanwhile Seth decided it was time to give it one last try with Donna.

"Donna, I know we've had our problems in the past but we have been given a chance most people can only dream of, a chance to start over and to try again, I love you Donna, will you marry me?".

"For the last time Seth will you stop biting your nails, you wont have any left soon."

"I'm sorry dad I'm just so nervous, I mean look at them all."

"Well we have a very large family thanks to Tracey, it's only natural they'd all want to be here for this."

"Tracey says you two have to come down now and stop being such babies, she'll be here any moment and you wont be ready."

"She said that did she?".

"Well I added the baby part but she said the rest, and anyway you have to do it because I'm your aunt and I said so."

"Oh really? you were right dad she is trouble."

"No need to tell me son."

"Wow, she looks so beautiful."

"Yes son......yes she does."

Awww don't you just love a happy ending, oh and by the way, she said yes!

Thank you for reading to both the silent readers and the people who commented and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did playing it, if I ever decide to try a 4x4 I think Seth and Donna might get another outing, his story feels unfinished to me as he never got a family of his own, definitely a bit of CAS plastic surgery on Donna first though  :P

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (COMPLETE)
« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2013, 11:53:07 AM »
What a wonderful way to end a wonderful dynasty!

And since it's complete, I'll move it over the Completed Dynasties board. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #291 on: December 01, 2013, 01:45:54 PM »
Well done, Turoskel! I'm happy that you consider over Imaginary Friend too. Hehe, I myself never wonder that their hair will be red and blue. That was a wonderful ending for everyone :) Thank you for share your story! I learn a lot from you ^^

Well, see you again in the next story that you’ll bring up next (probably) :D

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #292 on: December 01, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
That was beautiful. It's wonderful that Pat and Buddy were able to become humans, and even Molly got a happy ending =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2013, 04:43:00 AM »
Thank you all  :D

I was very curious what Buddy would look like, I had seen Pat already due to a glitch in the game when Kelly was a young adult so I knew he was dark skinned but he had blonde hair then, he showed up again when he was an old man, that time was extremely weird, the doll stayed put but when I selected Kelly Pat was standing next to it  :o

I know I took a screenshot but I can't find it right now, I have found some other silly ones I took with Fraps, I might do a dynasty outtakes chapter with those  ;D

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2013, 05:10:44 AM »
That would be a great idea, Turoskel!

Just like a movie that we bought on DVD there’s special feature that always included there. You might want to consider about adding Bloopers, Special Moment (Love/Hate moment in games), Behind the Scene (Behind the name that author chose, behind the story why that spouse was chosen, etc), and Author Commentary (For chapter that Author love/hate, personal opinion on the character, etc), Personal Advice for New Challenger or Challenger on Finishing Own Dynasty (Turoskel's strategy)

But, that was too much to ask isn’t it? :P

Okay, waiting for Outtakes then! ;D

My Stories:

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (Outtakes)
« Reply #295 on: December 02, 2013, 05:16:01 AM »
Wow Eldridge  :o Hope just some pictures will do  ;D

Okay so I sorted out the pictures and here they are, just shows the silliness of sims.

It's only natural for a parent to want the best for their kids right?

He'd reaped most of the town already so there wasn't anybody else left to give this opp.

Even robots need love, online dating might just be the best way to find it.

A couple of times I mentioned Imsety and his photographs  :o

Snowflake day was a huge disappointment for Tad  :-\

Don't ask because I have no Idea how this happened  :o

And I found that picture of Pat, creepiest moment of my entire dynasty.

And last but not least after I packed the house up when I finished the dynasty and put it in a fresh town everything was there apart from my graduation pics (seasons greeting cards) and photobooth pics. Well I decided to look with s3pe and see if they got saved to the TravelDB file like other images and even though they do they didn't copy over like the rest for some odd reason.

While I was in there browsing through the images I came across some phone pics, I have no idea when they took them and they certainly were not in their phones but I exported them and put them together so here they are.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #296 on: December 02, 2013, 05:30:24 AM »
I already know the answer is, so some pictures will do. I hope that you still consider about sharing another outtakes then XD

Haha, I never thought that Kelly wishes Willow to become Evil!

It seems that Grim want to takes a part for giving Sim opportunity. But, I'm afraid that he'll reap anyone who takes his offer later. Grim can’t be trusted! So, I will press X button instead.

As long there's someone who would love Rosanna, she wouldn't care so much anyway being non-human. Rosanna need love too XD

That was... interesting for a snowflake gift.

I won't ask either because there's always weird moment in your game ;D It seems that Imaginary Friend also need a real love instead Imaginary love and I loved when I see the ending, they could feel what the real warmth of love is :P

At least there is interesting photos to share with XD

My Stories:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: For Eternity ~ A Shallow Immortal Dynasty (2/12/13 Outtakes)
« Reply #297 on: December 02, 2013, 11:53:29 AM »
Haha, Grim giving out opps. That's priceless.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #298 on: December 02, 2013, 03:21:28 PM »
I've been reading yours but I never comment haha. Hi, I am one of your silent readers, nice to meet you! Because there's so many updates just in one day and now I finally caught off. I just wonder what kind of author that really has this speed update while others stuck with writer’s block ::)

Congratulations on finishing everything. This was a wonderful story from Riverview ♥ I love Riverview the most so yours are must read for me because everybody else seems favor Sunset Valley more :P

I love that you keep preserve tradition; I always love men who always propose women as it should be. Even the Immortals last name vary, but they’re still Shallow at heart. I also love that the ending has connection from the beginning. So, this is what Kurt dealing about with Tracey huh?

I also love how you create the illusion of Cody. Imsety background story and everything about Imaginary Friend/Enemy that makes your Dynasty so special and you gave them proper endings! You’re good with screenshots too; I love how you caught those precious facial face and moments!

I just wonder is Tracey one of your Simself? ::) I happen to see in some thread that you often create your Simself and marry him. Well, to be honest I always create my Simself too and marry Hunter Cottoneye ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #299 on: December 02, 2013, 05:11:07 PM »
Not sure whether I've commented before this but I've been reading in a lurkerish way almost since the beginning.  I like Riverview and love your storytelling.  Congratulations on finishing!