Author Topic: Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 12: New-boo and Prom  (Read 19457 times)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
Blood Red Dynasty - Chapter 12: New-boo and Prom
« on: November 13, 2013, 03:02:08 AM »
This is an Immortal dynasty with the latest patch is the one after Isla Paradiso out.
Length-normal, Aging-on, Story Progression-on, Freewill-high, Lunar Cycle-6 days, Population control-all on, Disabling memories-disabled all the time, Season-Summer and Fall, Length-7 days both.

Chapter 1: A Series of Unfortunate Event
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 3: A Good Coincidence?
Chapter 4: Moving?
Chapter 5: The Storm is Coming!!
Chapter 6: Storm is HERE
Chapter 7: Engage
Chapter 8: PARTY!!
Chapter 9: New Addition
Chapter 10: Toddler Rules!
Chapter 11: Some old, some new, and another to woo
Chapter 12: New-boo and Prom

You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: A Bloody Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 03:15:21 AM »
A reserved Spot for posting the Immortal stats

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
A Series of Unfortunate Event
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 03:18:00 AM »
A Series of Unfortunate Event

Heey, what the plumbob is he doing there?

I mean, we just know each other for no more than a few minutes. This is too much for me, even if I Bridgeport was my hometown.
*sigh*Yeah, I do lived there... at one time.

I am Aurum Sanguinem.

If any of you asking who I am, where I am come from, who my parents are, terribly sorry but I can’t tell you that.
Naw, this is not some secret agent stories. It’s just that I really don’t have any idea of where I really come from. I do live in Bridgeport but not even the people over there are as… unique as I am.
People always asking me why my eye is so red, why my hair is so red, how come my skin is gold-ish? It is really getting annoying after a while. I even spent my whole childhood and teenage years being dubbed as a devil’s child. Not that I am the most evil sim ever exist in my neighbourhood… It’s just because of my appearance, which later, influence my surname choice.

I live in the dodgy downtown of Bridgeport with my guardian and another girl name Honey Dew for a reason as simple as money. Yup, we are mostly poor, and living that live with a guardian such as Rasputia Scornlove is kinda making one to learn to have a dream.
A dream like… I don’t know, like…She is some long lost princess of a wonderland country or a rich immortal and then our real family would came to take us back. Yeah, I know. Sounds like I start to losing my brain isn’t it?

We are always wondering though why is she keep on sheltering us even if it was clear she didn’t care about us at all. I mean she never asked about our grade or any friend we ever had or something like that.
We found out about the real reason one day. One scariest day in our live.

We overheard their conversation.
She said that we are almost ready, in a bit more time we will be ripe.
At first I thought she is gonna selling us away as a club ‘entertainer’ or something like that.
But what we heard next is really make us shivering in the middle of a summer. The guy she is dealing with said that the blood livestock had to kept maintained healthy until the time arrive.
Oh My Plumbob! Vampires are real. And they are going to make us their live stock.
~*~*~*~

That very night, Honey and I runaway from Bridgeport as soon as possible by a ship that sailed to the Ranch country... As an illegal passenger of course. How else can we do that without bringing any money? But I guess that’s one good thing that we learn by living in that dodgy area.

NB : This is just an opening to a start of the immortal dynasty. Be patient with me please.  :)
Any comments or critics are welcomed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: A Bloody Dynasty : Series of Unfortunate Event
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 05:29:57 AM »
I love red haired sims! And this beginning is wonderful, shame they had to run away from vampires and the evil guardian =[
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »
Hey, it's nice to see you here. Welcome.

That was an interesting beginning. But still many things that tickle my curiosity, I'll wait for the next installment ;D

Good luck for your dynasty attempt! :)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 02:03:46 PM »
This is a great start. I love your founder. I wish the best for your story and as well your dynasty attempt ;D
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline CodyAlex

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 02:52:08 PM »
Great start! Bookmarked this, sounds like a great dynasty ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 04:53:54 PM »
I love red haired sims! And this beginning is wonderful, shame they had to run away from vampires and the evil guardian =[

Hey, it's nice to see you here. Welcome.

That was an interesting beginning. But still many things that tickle my curiosity, I'll wait for the next installment ;D

Good luck for your dynasty attempt! :)

This is a great start. I love your founder. I wish the best for your story and as well your dynasty attempt ;D

Great start! Bookmarked this, sounds like a great dynasty ;D

Thank you for the welcoming and encouraging words, everyone.  :)
And because of Real Life(RL), the next update might just be able to be posted about a few hour by now.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
The Beginning
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2013, 04:27:53 PM »
Terribly sorry for the delay, my readers. I have to study hard for my exams *many people already unable to pass*, thanks God I do pass.  :D
and honestly I overslept my napping session after that.
So, without any further delay, here I present you the second chapter in my immortal dynasty.
Watcher's dialogue are in Italics.

The Beginning

Living in Bridgeport dodgy downtown might have taught us more than any normal teenager but, that doesn't guaranteed our survival. That very same night we left Bridgeport, I lost all connection with Honey.
Honey said she want to get out of our hidings for a while just to take a breath of our new found freedom. I've said it's not save but she won't listen. It was already an hour after she went and not coming back that I think the situation might soon be very wrong for me.

Somehow, my instinct told me that the bad omen, a real bad one is going to happened soon. So, when the ship transited at the Island Paradise, I run off as fast as a flash. Luckily for me, the country is a very beautiful islandic group and seems like a very good refreshing area.

Unfortunately though, at that time I already sooo close to becoming young adult. I am not ready on becoming an adult.

The teenage me was on a panicked mode and start to age up when I heard someone talk about an Immortal dynasty. People are talking about the black lady in Sunset Valley. Those people seems to be real jealous of her; they are complaining about how she always had kids and money and many more but most of the townies are to be perish because of the barren-ness.

Oh! So immortals are real. And we will have a watcher to guide us through the generations? Cool! I wish I could be an immortal.
Can I have a nice watche- AAAAA!

Hello, Aurum.
Aurum: What? Where is this? Who is there?
            I am your watcher, Sherry. And this is your starting lot.
Aurum: Huh? Really? Is this mean I can be an Immortal?
            I don’t know. Maybe. Why do you want to become an immortal?
Aurum: Well, I heard people say that the immortals are rich and they would own almost the whole town. I wanna be a big shot you know. Back in... err... where I grown up, I already had enough of living in a very tight funding conditions. People always said I'm different anyway, and I decided to take it positively.  ;D
            All-right! Good spirits. Now, can you describe yourself to me? And then we’ll work something from there.
Aurum: Umm, Me? Okay. Err I guess, I’ve always been a bookworm and people around me always said I have a good sense of humour. And given of my growing place I’ve learned to be a *cough*kleptomaniac*cough* and with no one to make a decent meal, I am naturally become the cook of household. After the runaway, I truly believe I am very lucky to still be able to avoid all the series of unfortunate event.
            Okay, not bad, not bad. So, what is your lifetime wish?
Aurum: Of course to be a celebrated five stars chef.
            Hmm... What a coincidence? Good choice. Now all we have to do is to make it real.
Aurum: Any ideas?
            Well, you have been in the town for a while. Don’t you know any local restaurant that accepts a new employee?
Aurum: I’ve tried to apply job in the local bistro before, but they said I am still underage and won’t employ me.
            Well, you are certainly of age now. So, go!

Aurum: Hey, are you sure about this?
           Just do it!

What’s next after the job? Stay tune for next week. As usual, read and review please  :)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: A Bloody Dynasty : New Update~
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2013, 04:43:48 PM »
Poor Honey, I wonder if she's OK. I love her expressions when she found out about immortals, it's very fitting.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »
Congratulations on passing your exams. Glad that your worst nightmare already over. Yea, right exams can be such a pain, especially for the one who enjoy partying more than studying ::) *hey, what? Don’t look at me :P

Love the screenshots.

Kleptomaniac trait is fun to play with, hope that she will enjoy her free stuff ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2013, 05:19:55 PM »
You're doing a good job. I love the screenshots and that facial expression is so priceless ;)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
Re: Blood Red Dynasty : New Update~
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 05:08:45 AM »
Poor Honey, I wonder if she's OK. I love her expressions when she found out about immortals, it's very fitting.
Hehe...  yeah she disappear now but maybe she will appear later in this story or in my other story. :D
And so far, Aurum's household had been the most convenience family I've played. You know, popping the right wish, making good facial expression.

Congratulations on passing your exams. Glad that your worst nightmare already over. Yea, right exams can be such a pain, especially for the one who enjoy partying more than studying ::) *hey, what? Don’t look at me :P

Love the screenshots.

Kleptomaniac trait is fun to play with, hope that she will enjoy her free stuff ::)

Thx Luna; and yeah the exams is best described as nightmare-ish dunno why, but seems like the psychiatric professors seems to enjoy tugging our minds. And it's no helping that I enjoy watching movies more than study for exams. LOL
Yeah she is kleptomanic but she haven't been out to 'borrowing' too much. After all she needs to master skills make friends etc etc.

You're doing a good job. I love the screenshots and that facial expression is so priceless ;)
I love her expressions too. So far the most expressive sims I've played.  ;D

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
A Good Coincidence
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 06:31:27 AM »
As usual, any dialogue by author is italicized

What a Coincidence

Aurum : Hey, what’s with that boat?
Huh?What boat? Oy, don't runaway so fast.

Aurum  : Hello, hot stuff~. I’m Aurum Sanguinem. What your name?
??       : I’m Rubisel Ichtaca. Maybe you’ve heard about my family around here. *thinks* I wanna marry her *thinks*
Aurum  : No, I haven’t.
Rubisel : What says you we get into my house and I’ll tell you more inside.
Aurum  : Sure. *thinks* He seems to be a good candidate for my baby daddy *thinks*
Can I use the toilet please? I think my hair is a bit dishevelled.
Rubisel : Oh sure. By any means. You do look do beautiful though.

Aurum : Heey, how could I got caught in this kind of situation?
*huff* Oh my, is this a sign that he might like me?
Pfft, I think he feels more than just ‘like’ you. I think it’s totally a positive sign.
Aurum : Eww, man. Doesn’t mean he is needs to ‘bare it all’.
And I’m hungry already by the way.

Aurum : Is this what we call as get to a man’s heart through his stomach? If so, I’ve won big. ;D

She learn to moves fast. Unfortunately not fast enough. Apparently Rubisel is needed somewhere already and he kindly ask Aurum to go home.

Aurum : This means a time for me to complete my first opportunity and hunting down my co-workers.

Aurum : What’s that? She suddenly spin into a different set of clothes.
That’s mean she is a preggers.
Aurum : Really? I want her in my household.
Errr... Are you sure? There is some technical-
Aurum : I’m sure of what I want!
All right. Your choice. Who else?
Aurum : The daughter.
Very well...

Linda Scott and Chandell Scott move in to Sanguinem household.
She immediately has a wish to learn fishing and I get her to quit the work.
Chandell immediately have a wish to learn gardening and grow tomato plant.
What a convenience wish.

Aurum : Yup. After sold her speedboat, this is what the watcher could build.
Hmmm. Seems like a hobbit hut...
.........don’t complaint.

*sigh* I know. I don't have talent in building home. Only if a premade home is allowed...
But I guess it means I can learn something from this, is it not?

anyway, any comments?  ;D

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: Blood Red Dynasty : A Good Coincidence
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 07:19:59 AM »
I never play long in Isla Paradiso so I'm not familiar with the people there. So, no comment :P
That was a unique looking house; I can't wait to see what it looks like inside! ;D

My story:

anything