Author Topic: ADVENTURE- The Temple of Heaven- cant pass through narrow hallways  (Read 5590 times)

Offline sunshinedays83

• Nooboo
I am in the temple of heaven on the axe opportunity and I have completed the task. Upon leaving there are some extra treasures you can get but you have to pass through a really narrow hallway that's diagonal and there is a hidden door in the hallway. My problem is that my sim will not pass by the doorway or even inspect it. She just brings up a cant walk bubble and waves at me. How do I get past this and to the treasures beyond?? Please HELP!!

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: ADVENTURE- The Temple of Heaven- cant pass through narrow hallways
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 04:33:35 AM »
Not sure you can by normal means, I have only managed it via zeneport with the Martial Arts skill, or if you don't mind cheating you could use testing cheats and teleport past the blocked area.

In case you don't know how (apologies for stating the obvious if you do), press ctrl-shift-c to bring up the console, type testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter, then shift click the ground where you want to go and choose teleport here, once you have picked up the stuff shift click and teleport to get back again, to turn testing cheats off open the console and type testingcheatsenabled false.

Zeneport is pretty much the same thing but a non cheaty teleportation and takes hours of meditation before you can use it, which in a tomb can be a pain if your sim is tired or your vacation time left is short.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunshinedays83

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 10:49:06 PM »
Yay! Thank you sooo much. That worked perfectly!!

Offline Harmlessoldlady

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 05:39:08 PM »
Another useful non-cheat solution to this common problem is the Ghost Potion you make (developing Logic skill) from the chemistry set (from Generations).

Such a difficult spot is also in Tuatha's Garden (France) , and the Ghost Potion can be useful in other tombs as well.

Offline geekgirl101

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 10:51:28 AM »
Several years later and this is still an issue, not just in China but also in France in the Tuatha's Garden, there's an archway you can't get past to enter the next area.  I contacted EA support once about the area near Pangu's Axe and suddenly next day I could get past it, but now it seems to have gone back to its usual habit of not letting me get by it again.  Their suggestion was in the time being to use testingcheats to get past the area.

anything