Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 84584 times)

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2013, 11:47:33 PM »
Well its 17 kids so far, with ten different townies [Maybe 9, I may have knocked up someone twice]. He's married now and is going to make MORE nooboos....

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2013, 03:38:27 AM »
I'm slowly working on a project based on Alice from Lewis Carroll's books and I'm having a lot of fun ^_^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2013, 02:18:15 PM »
I'm currently working on Kev's Corner 07 before I go into Phase Six and slowly playing other neighborhood as one of factor to keep me to have fun and also explore the game with the way that I never did before. Each neighborhood has their own challenge that I set for myself (genetic challenge from townies always number one) and they always start from zero to become their own hero and the good thing the time that I spend on them not totally waste because they’re related to my main project. It’s like kill two birds with one stone.

Currently neighborhood that I play: Twinbrook, Midnight Hollow and Dragon Valley
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2013, 02:23:36 PM »
Trying to make my Simself have kids with every single man in Dragon Valley across various saves. So far, I've done 7.
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2013, 09:56:09 PM »
Please keep writing this.  Writing is a skill like any other, and the more you practice, the better you will get.
Trying to make my Simself have kids with every single man in Dragon Valley across various saves. So far, I've done 7.

Wow that's really amazing! Could you tell me who has a good gene in Dragon Valley? I would like to know if you don’t mind!

I'm worn out and exhausted, it's 10-20% before I actually finished Kev Corner 07. It has 4717 words so far for so many possibilities for extra stories. I will continue this later, because the thing that I need the most right now is sleep. I’ll explore the forum later...

My Stories:

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2013, 03:32:09 AM »
Eldridge - Of the ones I've done so far, Sean Kelly's probably the best for males, as he's got pronounced cheekbones. His teenage son is mostly like him and he looks very masculine with those cheekbones. For females, I'd go with Finn Dolan, as he's one of those Sims who's features translate well to the opposite sex. The others I've done are Seamus O'Connell, Quinn Flanagan, Martin Eames, Kearney O'Shea and Conor O'Reilly, whose kids were decent looking, but Sean's and Finn's kids are my current favourites.
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2013, 10:34:27 AM »
Eldridge- I agree with sammy's assessments. The Mithrilen and Lawless genes in particular are very situational; gorgeous on some, weird/hideous on others. I'd also recommend Nuala O'Ryan and Bradan McGrath as spouses; their genes blend well with most everyone and Bradan probably has the most athletic/well defined body in the place.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline blackforest0

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2013, 12:34:47 PM »
I've got sort of a mad scientist story going on. She's already turning out to be quite a character; she rejected my clothing picks for her and chose her own hair and outfit. So, she likes to walk around in her house with her bathing suit and flippers on.  ::) (This is the first time I've put Insane and Neurotic together on one sim.)
I'm thinking about making it into a story; I just need to get some screenshots and actually start writing it. And get her through university. It's a blast the first couple of times you send a sim, but after that it gets boring quick.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2013, 12:39:05 PM »
Thinking of a Misc. Story to start, since Roaring Heights is coming out today and I'm full of ideas. ;) And I'm itching to actually release a story.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2013, 04:24:35 PM »
Eldridge - Of the ones I've done so far, Sean Kelly's probably the best for males, as he's got pronounced cheekbones. His teenage son is mostly like him and he looks very masculine with those cheekbones. For females, I'd go with Finn Dolan, as he's one of those Sims who's features translate well to the opposite sex. The others I've done are Seamus O'Connell, Quinn Flanagan, Martin Eames, Kearney O'Shea and Conor O'Reilly, whose kids were decent looking, but Sean's and Finn's kids are my current favourites.
Thank you for the list and your recommendation, sammymcgoff!  I’m excited want to see that myself!

Eldridge- I agree with sammy's assessments. The Mithrilen and Lawless genes in particular are very situational; gorgeous on some, weird/hideous on others. I'd also recommend Nuala O'Ryan and Bradan McGrath as spouses; their genes blend well with most everyone and Bradan probably has the most athletic/well defined body in the place.
Thank you for your recommendation, dontmindme! That’s a great info!

Thinking of a Misc. Story to start, since Roaring Heights is coming out today and I'm full of ideas. ;) And I'm itching to actually release a story.
I'll look forward for your story, Trip! ;D

I’m currently working on Current Family Members Status & Roles section since Season 3 already started with replace the old content with a brand new data for Season 3 only to read later. After that I will work on Phase 06 like I have planned before.

My Stories:

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2013, 10:52:52 PM »
I've started a new just-for-fun file where I'm playing with the various life states. Once again I'm playing with my go-to household, the Bunch family. I turned Jack into a werewolf, Judy into a genie, Ethan is a witch, Lisa a vampire, Arlo a Plantsim, and Darlene a fairy.

Oh the insanity that has ensued. I haven't laughed this much in ages. :P

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2013, 12:49:17 AM »
@Raia: You seem having fun, Raia. I never play into Supernatural except Witch and Genie anyway ;D

Because there's something unexpected happen in my dynasty file. Phase 06 would be start over from zero. Holly was 95 and Erik was 93 and he died before Holly. And I think that such a shame if I posted the original Phase Six that still has 50% to finish (thanks to real world), because Harry just one day away to become a toddler. I think the next update will feature his toddlerhood.

I'll scrapping over and change the plan while I still enjoy playing around with backstory for everyone ;D My next project is Neo-Phase 06 but I will post it without Neo thing. But, I will continue this later as this is quite late -_- Well, I could stay up late just for one hour playing Sims for the quick progression in slow motion... *yawn*

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2013, 04:54:38 AM »
I usually play with handsome or pretty Sims, so I took a different route from my usual gaming. I took Sims which has unique feature... like Arlo Bunch they’re not my taste which in my first sight I usually say no no… but in Riverview version.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2013, 06:29:01 AM »
I'm working on Phase 07, while having fun with new world. Hopefully it would be finished today.

My Stories:

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2013, 06:53:29 AM »
I'm still working on my random town jump, but I've also been reading Eld's Immortal Dynasty. I'm about 12 pages in. It's a very in depth, emotional journey.

anything