Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 878244 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1005 on: December 17, 2010, 05:27:07 AM »
Happy Birthday Forest! The crossed eyes is hilarious! And I loved the arms while aging up! Hilarious! I'm commenting on page 101 (I think) CONGRATS! I still think Bubblegum is the cutest! But Forest is adorable!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1006 on: December 17, 2010, 07:09:54 AM »
Another vampire just died!  But not on my lot this time.  It was Bettina Wolff, Cinnamon's cousin, I believe.  She died of electrocution.  How odd.

I also posted another video of Forest refusing to potty.  It just cracks me up!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #1007 on: December 17, 2010, 10:02:00 AM »
When Cinnamon showed up at the party did you have control over her or was she there just like any other NPC?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1008 on: December 17, 2010, 03:59:55 PM »
Sheesh, Pam!  Of COURSE he won't potty!  He's exhausted and wants to sleep.  Poor Forest.  Just put on a clean nappy and tuck him in bed.  (walks off muttering grandma talk about young mothers)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1009 on: December 17, 2010, 04:27:24 PM »
When Cinnamon showed up at the party did you have control over her or was she there just like any other NPC?

No, I didn't have control of her.  She was like the other party guests.

@Joria:  I know, but it was just so funny!  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1010 on: December 17, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »
True.  He really does have a bad temper doesn't he?  I had one that was demanding and temperamental too but she grew up into first a snooty, rude child but then a really wonderful teen and eventually adult.  Not in my dynasty though.  Off to update the Thyme family.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1011 on: December 17, 2010, 11:55:36 PM »
Forest really is having a difficult time.  He aged up to a 3 star celebrity as a child and immediately got publicly disgraced for something silly that he didn't do.  Unfortunately for Forest, he can't sue for slander at City Hall (the option isn't available) and the Moodlet Manager doesn't work on him.  Poor kid just has to live with the -20 moodlet for 3 days.  He does his homework every night, but his school performance is still poor.  He's got a C and is nowhere near getting even a B. 

Bubblegum works all day and has made it to level 5 City Council Member.  She often wants a drink after work.

Most days she visits the clubs and orders their drinks so she can learn them.  She's learned 16 of the required 42 drinks.  On this night, she went to a party at Teddy Cheek's house.  Here she's chatting with Gary McClellan of "Who Is Forest's Daddy?" fame.

Also at the party were distant cousin vampires Aaron Wolff (left) and Tommy Dreamweaver (right).  It must have been pirate night for vampires at the Goth Mansion.

Aaron is the brother of Bettina Wolff who recently died of electrocution.  In a bizarre turn of events, Aaron also died of electrocution mere seconds after I snapped this picture.  It was odd because I had only just moved the camera off of him and back to Bubblegum when I got the notice that Aaron had died.  I looked around for him and, sure enough, Tommy came into the room alone with Aaron nowhere to be found.  No visit from Grim this time.  It was just an odd story progression event that happened to occur when I was right with the victim.

As Forest grows up, the ghosts in the Dreamweaver family cemetary grow more and more restless while waiting for midnight.  I wonder if his difficulties in life are related to the increased tensions among the Immortals and the Ghosts.

[Author's note:  I'm not making these things happen to Forest.  It's all happening on its own.  Spooky!] 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1012 on: December 17, 2010, 11:57:19 PM »
Uggh... too... much... midnight... head... going... to... explode! Nice update, though, I feel bad for Forest. :(
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1013 on: December 18, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »
Gah!  Forest had one hour until his Publicly Disgraced moodlet was due to expire when ANOTHER one came!  Now he's falsely accused of being in a fight.  So, he's got another 3 days to live with this moodlet.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #1014 on: December 18, 2010, 02:46:32 AM »
Poor Forest, life as a celebrity didn't turn out good for him. I'm shore you keep his mood in green, but still it is sad to see that red moodlet for a long time. Hope at least he knows his father and keep in touch with him :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #1015 on: December 18, 2010, 03:03:40 AM »
Forest is cute! Too bad about not being able to sue! That's crazy! Maybe he senses midnight is close too!  ;D Yea, he has to know who his daddy is right? I got a great idea! Maybe post some pics of him and daddy bonding! That would be awesome!  ;D ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1016 on: December 18, 2010, 03:12:24 AM »
I will only say this:  Forest has met his daddy.  :)

Yeah, he gets plenty of sleep and good meals.  His needs are high in the green, but those negative moodlets are hard on him.  He lost friends this time, too, which is hard.  By the time his teddy bear time and good meal moodlets wear off at school, he's pretty cranky.  He just got his grades up to an A.  He's a trooper!  Now I think Bubblegum should take him on a vacation so they can get close again and he can start writing.  :)

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Sybilla

« Reply #1017 on: December 18, 2010, 07:52:33 AM »
Just a quick question Pam, how far back does the game trace relationships? Like, for example, does the game show that Forest is related to Carina?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1018 on: December 18, 2010, 12:19:11 PM »
Poor Forest!  He just can't catch a break can he?  I think another vacation for this group would be just the ticket for him.   If a Sim gets falsely accused while on vacation there isn't anything they can do about it is there?  I mean don't they just have to deal with it since there is no City Hall in the various countries?

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1019 on: December 18, 2010, 04:42:57 PM »
Just a quick question Pam, how far back does the game trace relationships? Like, for example, does the game show that Forest is related to Carina?

Yes, it does.  I'm very lucky that I've encountered no bugs that break family trees.  I can see Forest's line all the way back to Carina, plus I can see all of the relatives that have branched out from the various spouses.  It's pretty cool.  I've got several of the original townies in my Dreamweaver family tree.

Poor Forest!  He just can't catch a break can he?  I think another vacation for this group would be just the ticket for him.   If a Sim gets falsely accused while on vacation there isn't anything they can do about it is there?  I mean don't they just have to deal with it since there is no City Hall in the various countries?

Yes, that's true, Joria.  No City Hall while on vacation to sue for slander.  My adults have the Moodlet Manager, though, so they can take care of it.  It doesn't work on Forest, though.  Nothing for him to do but ride it out.  But, just as soon as one is about to expire, he gets hit with another one.  He's in China right now with Bubblegum, Carina, Nectarine, and Scarlet.  He'll at least get some peace and quiet and no school to worry about.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything