Author Topic: Where can I find the luminous salamander, toad, and fairy damsel fish??  (Read 17133 times)

Offline sunshinedays83

• Nooboo
My sims live in sunset valley and I can not seem to find the luminous salamander, toad, or fairy damsel fish anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them??

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Where can I find the luminous salamander, toad, and fairy damsel fish??
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 08:40:29 AM »
The toad and luminous salamander are quite common, my favorite fishing spot for those is the Summer Hill Springs (by alto landgraab).  The fairy damsel fish is by the old pier beach, the docks area has one spawner for fairy damsel.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunshinedays83

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 07:47:34 PM »
The toad and luminous salamander are quite common, my favorite fishing spot for those is the Summer Hill Springs (by alto landgraab).  The fairy damsel fish is by the old pier beach, the docks area has one spawner for fairy damsel.

Ok thanks I will try there. When I inspect the water there it doesn't show them as an option though. Does yours?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 09:04:14 AM »
Yes it does.  Toad requires low level fishing, luminous and fairy damsel requires higher fishing skill to see them when you inspect.  Did you inspect the circular area where you see fish jumping up and down? 

If it doesn't show them as an option, do you have Supernatural expansion pack?  If you don't have that xpac, those fish won't exist.

Offline sunshinedays83

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »
Yes it does.  Toad requires low level fishing, luminous and fairy damsel requires higher fishing skill to see them when you inspect.  Did you inspect the circular area where you see fish jumping up and down? 

If it doesn't show them as an option, do you have Supernatural expansion pack?  If you don't have that xpac, those fish won't exist.

Ok so I am at level 10 in fishing and yes I inspect where the fish are jumping and yes I definitely have the Supernatural expansion pack (that's the disc I use to play) and I still don't get them as an option. I don't know if this is connected maybe but I am also unable to find the fish from the late night expansion pack (sea sludge, kissing gourami, and sewer trilobite) as well as a few other gems and insects. I can however find the gems from the supernatural expansion. I wouldn't care so much but I cant do some of the alchemy potions without them :( Plus I just like to find everything! Im starting to worry that its some kind of glitch. Also I am up to date on my updates. Any other ideas?? Thanks!