Author Topic: 2014 World Ranking  (Read 19977 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: 2014 World Ranking
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2014, 09:31:27 AM »
I am very proud of my first place still, but now where we have hit the mark with 10 completed events i cant wait to see if i can keep with.

With the wins counting the half of the score and partipation the other half i can foresee that the leaderboards could end up beign tight.
Ohh im so excited, i love when it gets interesting in the end! :D

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 12:28:34 PM »
I am very proud of my first place still, but now where we have hit the mark with 10 completed events i cant wait to see if i can keep with.

With the wins counting the half of the score and partipation the other half i can foresee that the leaderboards could end up beign tight.
Ohh im so excited, i love when it gets interesting in the end! :D

Yeah, exactly Lena...now that 10 events are in the bag for those players that have actually finished 10 events it's only going to be their 10 best scores that count from now on. Could be interesting. And yeah I foresee some players getting closer to you because your participation score is now capped.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 08:28:43 AM »
With the sculpting challenge now over I updated the World Ranking this morning. I think Chare has Lena in her crosshairs and it's going to be quite a close fight by the end of July. 4 players have played in all 11 events to date this year — myself, LenaLJ, mayayeti72, and Femke82. So I was able to drop these 4 players' worst performance since World Ranking is based on your 10 best finishes. Assuming Chare turns in a solid performance for Jimmy Bond, I would then be able to drop her lowest performance since Jimmy Bond would be her 11th event. I am thinking the gap between Lena and Chare will narrow even more at that point.

Offline mayayeti72

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2014, 06:36:33 AM »
I had a LONG break from playing Sims in 2013 due to work circumstances and a bit of boredom with the game. I wish I discovered this forum, and the challenges in particular, earlier. They have breathed fresh air into the game for me and I am really enjoying Sims again, finding new ways to play and discovering things I never had a clue existed. Thanks for an awesome forum and for the fun & clever challenges  :)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 08:11:15 AM »
The World Ranking has been updated with the finish of the Jimmy Bond challenge. The gap between Lena and Chare just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2014, 11:16:18 AM »
The World Ranking has been updated with the results of the Grand Finale. A winner still needs to be declared in House Hunters so all of those results I have yet to enter.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 07:31:57 AM »
The final 2014 World Ranking has been posted now that the House Hunters II winner was determined. 69 players earned a World Ranking this year which I am really pleased with. I am proud to announce LenaLJ as this year's World Champion. Lena has been around since day 1 of the Sims 3 challenges and is the only player to pull off a successful defense of a World Championship title. Great job, Lena! And congratulations to runner up, Chare. You made it an exciting and tight race at the end. Both of you ladies will be receiving your prizes soon.

A super big thanks to all participants not only this year but to everyone that has thrown their hat into the ring for these competitions over the last five years.

:D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 07:43:40 AM »
The final 2014 World Ranking has been posted now that the House Hunters II winner was determined. 69 players earned a World Ranking this year which I am really pleased with. I am proud to announce LenaLJ as this year's World Champion. Lena has been around since day 1 of the Sims 3 challenges and is the only player to pull off a successful defense of a World Championship title. Great job, Lena! And congratulations to runner up, Chare. You made it an exciting and tight race at the end. Both of you ladies will be receiving your prizes soon.

A super big thanks to all participants not only this year but to everyone that has thrown their hat into the ring for these competitions over the last five years.

:D

I have to tank you Metro. Thisted have byen wonderfull for years to spent with these challenges.  I am so proud that i could hold My titel aborter year.  And cant wait to defense it nexy year in Sims 4

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 11:10:58 AM »
I have to tank you Metro. Thisted have byen wonderfull for years to spent with these challenges.  I am so proud that i could hold My titel aborter year.  And cant wait to defense it nexy year in Sims 4

You should be very proud, Lena. Everyone should step in this thread and give you a tip of the hat. Which reminds me I need to head off to the trophy shop right now and tell them to get your plaque made :). Back to back titles is really impressive. Well done. Chare made it very very interesting and a close fight this year. It would be great if some of the old heavy hitters like Chuckles, Nancy J and drift came back for Sims 4.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2014, 11:26:17 AM »
Congratulations, Lena! I am in awe of your management skill.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2014, 12:34:59 PM »
Lena, I have learned so much from you. Thank you and congratulations!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »
Lena:

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2014, 08:41:04 PM »
Congratulations Lena! Your phone has some interesting auto-correct words, but I understood it. A well-deserved win. It takes a lot of dedication to compete so consistently. Well done!

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 11:15:25 AM »
Congratulations Lena! Your phone has some interesting auto-correct words, but I understood it. A well-deserved win. It takes a lot of dedication to compete so consistently. Well done!

Ohhh so many spelling mistakes, stupid new phone, trying to write everything in danish. Hope everyone can understand it though.

And yes it takes time and dedication to compete every year and every challenge (think i have tried them all havent i?) But it is so much fun, and the forum is like a second family to me :)

Offline simslover24

• Nooboo
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 12:07:08 AM »
Will there be a 2015 TS3 tournament?

anything