Author Topic: Can the Film career track be played with celebrities disabled?  (Read 3047 times)

Offline Brisayshi

• Townie
Can the Film career track be played with celebrities disabled?
« on: December 14, 2013, 05:36:35 PM »
I was pondering it earlier and I'm too absorbed in my current family to go and test it out.
With celebrities disabled and your current household sims unable to be celebrities either, would they be able to be successfully go through a film track?
I couldn't imagine the film track is disabled all together in that situation, but would the celebrity star level requirement for those jobs be disabled, or would it forever count as being too low since the sim wouldn't have any celebrity star rating?

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Can the Film career track be played with celebrities disabled?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 05:45:35 PM »
While celebrity level is a metric used for the job, it's possible to complete it with celebrities disabled. I once had a sim who was at level seven of the career without any celebrity status by the end of her young adult stage, but she kept the other metrics very high and also had the Multitasker LTR. While promotions got a lot slower by the end, it's certainly possible to complete the career without celebrities enabled.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.