Author Topic: My Sims baby suddenly disappeared  (Read 2004 times)

Offline blackgod09

• Nooboo
My Sims baby suddenly disappeared
« on: December 27, 2013, 02:10:50 AM »
I am a very frequent visitor of this site and forum but i decided to create account because of my sim's problem.

My sim is a vampire guy, works as a musician(heartbreaker lifetime wish). My sim is currently engaged to another sim and they had a baby but i don't have any control to the other sim, I Woohoo'ed(not "try for baby) them twice. Then after that i made another relationship with another sim, i Wooho'ed them twice too. Now after few days, my fiancee delivered a baby. I was about to work at that time, then i was shocked because my sim's fiancee went to the entrance of my workplace and humiliated me, pointed at my flaws interaction popped up then after that dropped the baby infront of my workplace(image link below) and later the baby suddenly disappeared.

my sim's fiancee name is tiara angelista. My problem is that i want to get our baby from her because my sim has a stable job and a decent home but i can't interact properly to her because she always rejects me. I tried going to her house but her house is equipped with a electronic gate and i can't just barge in. I am also afraid that my sim's other partner is pregnant too! is there any other way to get my sim's baby to her?
I prefer not using cheats though but if there is no other way then maybe...

anyway i am playing in bridgeport. I hope there is a good samaritan out there to help me.

My sim has  a cheater reputation for some reason -.-

Sorry for my bad english grammar, English is not my first language :)

image link: https://imageshack.com/i/0a1bmkj

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: I need help
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 02:28:41 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

First of all, I would like to ask you to change the subject of this thread to something more specific to your problem.  "I need help" doesn't tell readers anything about the content of your thread and it will get overlooked, with fewer answers posted.  It's important that the subjects be as specific as possible.  :)

Regarding your specific problem, are you certain the baby belongs to your Sim?  If you did not select Try for Baby, there would have been no pregnancy.  Is it possible the female Sim has another partner?  Does the baby show up in your Sim's family tree?

The only way to get the baby into your household without using cheats would be to have the baby and mother move in with your Sim.  You could then kick out the mother if you wish.  If the mother always rejects your Sim, you just have to keep trying with Friendly interactions and be patient.  If you decide to use cheats, you need to turn on the testing cheats, shift-click on the baby, and choose Add to Household.

I'm also a little confused because in the picture you linked there are two female Sims.  I can't tell how the picture relates to your problem.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 02:49:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum, blackgod09. :)

I'm moving this thread to Miscellaneous Help.

Offline blackgod09

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 02:57:42 AM »
Sorry for my mistakes. I won't repeat it again.

Uhmm. I'm pretty sure the baby was mine because when i invited the girl in my house(after the woohoo event), she wore maternity clothes and walks like as if she is pregnant. Also, i asked her if she was single before we started a relationship, then a message popped up saying that she is single. I also checked my relationship tab, and it revealed that the baby was mine. It says that the baby is my daughter, for further evidence, i have a moodlet called "its a baby girl" or something like that.

I really did confuse you and sorry for that.

About the picture, What I am trying to show is that the mother(in the left) dropped the baby in front of my workplace and it happened twice already and my concern is that its really bothering me and so to stop it, i want to move in the baby from my household without the mother. Is that possible without using cheats/mods?

and thanks for the advice, maybe i should wait and be patient until i can properly talked to the mother.

Offline AutumnLeaves

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 03:06:19 AM »
Can you split up the baby's household in the Edit Town mode? Then just move her to your house and there you go! I remember I moved an unwanted child from the time machine out this way, so I would assume you can bring your baby in.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 03:20:16 AM »
Ok, I think I understand better now.  If part of the problem is that the baby is just laying on the ground, that doesn't mean anything bad.  The game doesn't have any other way for a baby to be on a community lot that doesn't have a crib or swing.  It just means the mother brought the baby with her instead of leaving her at home with a babysitter.  The worst that will happen to the baby is that the game will randomly choose its traits because you aren't controlling that household to make sure the baby learns all her skills as a toddler.  And that's really what the game does with any Sim outside your household.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything