Author Topic: Question About Player-Created Challenges  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Nicksimmer

• Nooboo
Question About Player-Created Challenges
« on: January 02, 2014, 02:32:05 PM »
If I make up a challenge and I want to post it in this forum, where do I?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Question..
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 02:35:43 PM »
If I make up a challenge and I want to post it in this forum, where do I?

Welcome to the forum, Nicksimmer.  The name "challenge" is reserved for the official challenges created by Metropolis Man and the rest of the Challenge team, but there are member-created game projects here in this board.  If you want to create a project and have it posted in the Project Stories board, you need to first submit the project to Pam for approval.  Once she approves it, it can be posted.

Enjoy the forum!  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nicksimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 02:38:04 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Nicksimmer.  The name "challenge" is reserved for the official challenges created by Metropolis Man and the rest of the Challenge team, but there are member-created game projects here in this board.  If you want to create a project and have it posted in the Project Stories board, you need to first submit the project to Pam for approval.  Once she approves it, it can be posted.

Enjoy the forum!  :)

Thanks! I'm planning in making up a challenge. I'll keep that in mind when I'ts ready.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 02:46:35 PM »
Thanks! I'm planning in making up a challenge. I'll keep that in mind when I'ts ready.

You're quite welcome.  By the way, for future reference, next time you start a topic it would be a good idea to give it a more descriptive title, so people know what sort of information you're looking for.  "Question about player-created challenges," for example, would have made it clearer what you were looking for here.  Something of that sort.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests