Author Topic: Need Help with a Family Tree Glitch.  (Read 1414 times)

Offline mshayleyr1989

• Nooboo
Need Help with a Family Tree Glitch.
« on: January 03, 2014, 05:22:16 PM »
The latest expansion pack I have is Sims University. I created a family that reside in Bridgeport consisting of parents, a young adult daughter and teenage son. I moved the daughter out into her own place in the same town (Bridgeport)into a Penthouse. Everything was going fine until the daughter sim got pregnant and had a son. Suddenly her parents and brother don't show up on the family tree and in the relationships section the only family she now has is her son and it comes up as "Best Friend" on her Mother and Father in the Relationships section. When I checked this on her family's side she appears on their family tree in her usual place but as "Best Friend".

I only noticed the glitch when the sim daughter's boyfriend went to University on his own. Even though the two sims never lived together in Bridgeport.

This glitch has proved very irritating and I can't find a solution on how to rectify it. If anyone could help that would be great.

Thank You.

Offline MelHunt182

• Nooboo
Re: Need Help with a Family Tree Glitch.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 07:35:02 PM »
I really don't know why this has happened but if you use mods, nraas' master controller can fix this by allowing you to edit family relations. You can add the couple back as her parents and the teenager as her brother from this.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.