Author Topic: No Front Stage Kit  (Read 2249 times)

Online Sonshine

• Located in the Land of 10,000 Lakes and 10, billion Mosquitoes
  • Watcher
No Front Stage Kit
« on: February 01, 2014, 10:31:31 PM »
Hi, I'm trying to have my sim in the Singer profession. She got to level 4 and according to your guide, she was supposed to get a Front Stage Kit in her personal inventory, but she didn't. I also built an underground bunker style live show venue b/c this is for the Apocalypse Challenge. I've tried looking and looking for the proprietor, but I don't know what he/she is supposed to look like. Does the option of "audition for gig" coe up w/o introduction? This is all totally new to me b/c I've never done this before. Thanks!

Edit to Add: She got the Front Stage Kit at level 6.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: No Front Stage Kit
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 04:34:19 PM »
I'm glad to hear your Sim finally got her Front Stage Kit, Sonshine.  Did you ever find the proprietor?  As far as I know, there's no way of auditioning for a gig without speaking to the proprietor.  Sometimes I've had to look around a bit before I found the proprietor, but I think they're always there when the club is open.  In my game, anyway.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Sonshine

• Located in the Land of 10,000 Lakes and 10, billion Mosquitoes
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 06:46:00 PM »
No, I never did find him/her. I wonder if there is a problem w/custom made venues? For the most part, it was almost always empty and no sims in it except for 1 or 2. Never any proprietor though. She still made it to lev 10 singer though. :)  Now I just have to get her brother into the celebrity system so he can become a movie director.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 07:25:18 PM »
The proprietor should show up at a custom venue, but there is one small problem - the 'P' square that designates where they are supposed to stand is not available in build/buy mode. You can only get one by placing an EA venue and destroying everything else. I've been playing a custom world recently, and the park and café lots are working just fine. I haven't been into the private venue yet.

anything