Author Topic: No Front Stage Kit  (Read 4022 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
No Front Stage Kit
« on: February 01, 2014, 10:31:31 PM »
Hi, I'm trying to have my sim in the Singer profession. She got to level 4 and according to your guide, she was supposed to get a Front Stage Kit in her personal inventory, but she didn't. I also built an underground bunker style live show venue b/c this is for the Apocalypse Challenge. I've tried looking and looking for the proprietor, but I don't know what he/she is supposed to look like. Does the option of "audition for gig" coe up w/o introduction? This is all totally new to me b/c I've never done this before. Thanks!

Edit to Add: She got the Front Stage Kit at level 6.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: No Front Stage Kit
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 04:34:19 PM »
I'm glad to hear your Sim finally got her Front Stage Kit, Sonshine.  Did you ever find the proprietor?  As far as I know, there's no way of auditioning for a gig without speaking to the proprietor.  Sometimes I've had to look around a bit before I found the proprietor, but I think they're always there when the club is open.  In my game, anyway.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 06:46:00 PM »
No, I never did find him/her. I wonder if there is a problem w/custom made venues? For the most part, it was almost always empty and no sims in it except for 1 or 2. Never any proprietor though. She still made it to lev 10 singer though. :)  Now I just have to get her brother into the celebrity system so he can become a movie director.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 07:25:18 PM »
The proprietor should show up at a custom venue, but there is one small problem - the 'P' square that designates where they are supposed to stand is not available in build/buy mode. You can only get one by placing an EA venue and destroying everything else. I've been playing a custom world recently, and the park and café lots are working just fine. I haven't been into the private venue yet.