Author Topic: Moved House onto bigger lot and now the house is sunken in. Can't level….?  (Read 6634 times)

Offline ameliaalise

• Nooboo
Hi, I am new here and am new to the game. I recently moved a prebuilt house to a larger lot to expand and the house (or any object on the lot) in sunken into the ground. I have been able to move certain items (like picnic tables, tree houses, bushes) and then level the terrain but I can't move the house to level it underneath. I have even tried leveling everything all at once but when I do any terrain near the house turns red and can't be fixed. Now I can't even move the house back to the old lot because it won't fit. Any suggestions? Thank you so much!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Hi, I am new here and am new to the game. I recently moved a prebuilt house to a larger lot to expand and the house (or any object on the lot) in sunken into the ground. I have been able to move certain items (like picnic tables, tree houses, bushes) and then level the terrain but I can't move the house to level it underneath. I have even tried leveling everything all at once but when I do any terrain near the house turns red and can't be fixed. Now I can't even move the house back to the old lot because it won't fit. Any suggestions? Thank you so much!

I've had this same issue before. Usually it happens when you place a pre-built or downloaded house. Why it happens, I have no idea, but there is a fix here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ameliaalise

• Nooboo
Thank you. I will try this now and let you know if it works! :)

Offline ameliaalise

• Nooboo
So I tried this to see if it would work and it did sort of. I can see where it would work for some people but my terrain seems to be too messed up. This will lower the lot terrain but then when you move the house onto the lot the house is still not level. My house seems to be permanently unleveled regardless of what kind of leveled lot I put it on. It now looks like it has a massive mote around it. Ill keep trying.