Author Topic: CAS Contest List, Scores and Winners - 2014  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
CAS Contest List, Scores and Winners - 2014
« on: February 17, 2014, 08:37:50 PM »

Create-a-Sim Contest Winners

Congratulations to the contest winners and to all the creative people who submit entries! Here you will find a list of all the Contests and Winners from 2014 in chronological order.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: CAS Contest List, Scores and Winners - 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 10:58:23 PM »
Create-a-Sim Contest Scoreboard

For a more thorough explanation of how scores are computed, read the 2014 World Ranking thread. Metropolis Man has graciously allowed us to use his scoring system, so the information there is valid for the CAS Contest as well. Thanks Metro!

Member                                               World Ranking
Ausette0.692
ladybug530.640
Gogowars3290.618
Audren0.505
Joria0.488
Arefa0.459
Danielle Haydis0.445
Schipperke0.435
RaiaDraconis0.414
linmayu0.383
Clementine0.370
chetanhaobijam0.368
Corey7850.368
bubbles0.368
Serenity S.0.350
SassySimmer0.336
marwolfer0.300
laugh-dream-love0.285
JessieJJJ0.264
Teresa0.217
Snufflesxx0.186
Rikki85280.050
Lisa460.050

Last Updated: 10 July, 2014

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:51:00 PM »
CAS Contest 2014:  01 - Back to Work - January 3 - February 13, 2014
    And the winner is - Ausette

Congratulations to Ausette! You can download the winning entry here: Sacred Spleen Scrub Set.

And here's what Ausette had to say about her winning entry:

"Wow, what a great way to start the year! I really enjoyed this contest and loved how many people got into it. All the other entries were just fantastic. As for my entry, I play the Medical career a lot so it only made sense to design some outfits for my doctor Sims to wear. For me, taking screenshots was the really fun part; I just couldn't fight the urge to Google medical soapies and pose my Sims like they were in a TV show together. I was very happy with the result and I'm glad other people liked my entry as much as I liked everyone else's!"

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 09:55:17 PM »
CAS Contest 2014:  02 - Carnival! - January 24- March 6, 2014
    And the winner is - Joria

Congratulations to Joria! You can download the winning entry here: Laissez les bon temps Rouler.

And here's what Joria had to say about her winning entry:

"WOW!  Thanks ever so much to everyone, especially to our good friend, Schipperke for running these contests.  With all the great entries in this contest there was no way I thought I had any chance to win so this is a big surprise for me.  This was a really fun contest to enter and I look forward to many more.  Everyone did a fabulous job and I think we are all winners here.  Laissez les bon temp rouler right here in CAS contests!"

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 08:52:09 PM »
CAS Contest 2014:  03 - Mad March Mayor - February 14 - March 27, 2014
    And the winner is - Ausette

Congratulations to Ausette! You can download the winning entry here: Zigmund Pinwheel, The Sim Therapist.

And here's what Ausette had to say about her winning entry:

"Professor Pinwheel would like to thank the denizens of Crazytown for electing him as their new mayor. Already, this glorious city and its inhabitants have given him hope that any Sim diagnosed as "Insane" can live a happy and fruitful life. In fact, he's so hopeful about the future of his citizens that he has declared all the other electorates to be honorary members of his governing party, free to research and suggest their own policies to best accommodate this unique populace. Long live Crazytown!"

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 09:02:31 PM »
CAS Contest 2014:  04 - Payne's Payment - March 7 - April 17, 2014
    And the winner is - Gogowars329

Congratulations to Gogowars! You can download the winning entry here: Payne in the Future.

And here's what Gogowars had to say about his winning entry:

"Thank you so much to Schip and Seabody for yet another amazing contest and to everyone who voted for me. I loved this contest and dressing up the 'Man in Grey' in something other than his suit felt incredibly wrong. All the entries were great and congratulations to their creators."